Why We Love GilbertPosted 06/23/2016
Last month, we purchased 82 homesites in Gilbert at Adora Trails, an amenity-rich master-planned community near the the San Tan Mountains. With a club house, catch-and-release lake, miles of walking trails, a resort-style pool, an elementary school and numerous sports courts and recreation fields, there’s lots to love about Adora Trails. You’ll see what we mean when our neighborhood opens there next year with four new, single-story floor plans featuring extra-large sideyards and roomy backyards.
But in the meantime, let us tell you what attracted us to Gilbert, a small-but-mighty jewel in the East Valley’s crown. Time Inc.’s Money magazine in 2014 ranked Gilbert the best place to live in Arizona and the 22nd best place to live in America. That same year, Working Parents Magazine also named it the best place to live in the nation. Gilbert possesses a pleasing mix of small-town charm and big-city amenities. It’s also where our Artisan and Marquis neighborhoods at Morrison Ranch are located.
Here are three more reasons why our hearts beat for Gilbert.
- Fun for everyone: Gilbert has remained true to its agricultural roots (it was once known as the Hay Shipping Capital of the World) while embracing explosive growth over the past several decades. Now a vibrant town of approximately 243,000 residents, Gilbert’s fun factor has grown right along with its population. From a local history museum and a downtown dining district filled top-notch restaurants, to annual events like the dog-friendly “Barktoberfest,” there’s always something interesting to do.
- Safety first: Gilbert gets consistently high marks for its public safety record. And speaking of safety, when you purchase a home in Gilbert, you can feel safe knowing that home values remain strong due to the town’s high desirability factor.
- Let’s get physical: Parks, trails and golf courses are an important part of Gilbert’s DNA. Residents here have a huge appetite for outdoor activities of all types and they often can be seen around town running, biking, horseback riding and chasing a little white ball around the green (not all at the same time, of course!). If you embrace an active lifestyle, Gilbert is the place for you.
For more information about any of our neighborhoods, please visit us at www.maracayhomes.com.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.