Why Choose a Move-In Ready HomePosted 11/15/2018
(A New) Home for the Holidays.
There’s no place like home for the holidays- particularly the new home you’ve always wanted. And if you act quickly, you could be hosting this year’s festivities in a beautiful new Maracay home carefully crafted for Arizona living.
If you’re considering making a move, here are just a few benefits of a move-in ready designer home:
Enjoy it now. As the name implies, a move-in ready home is ready when you are. It’s waiting for you, rather than the other way around. Just unpack and start making memories with your family and friends.
Choice location. Our designer homes are in the best neighborhoods in the most dynamic communities in the state. They’re close to shopping, dining, outdoor recreation, top-performing schools, job opportunities and so much more. See for yourself by checking out our amazing collection of Phoenix-area designer homes in Goodyear, Peoria, Buckeye, Chandler, Gilbert and Mesa here, and our Tucson-area homes in Oro Valley here.
Tailored design. Each move-in ready home is outfitted with the latest design trends, finishes and energy-saving features that come with a brand new home. Our open floor plans connect indoor and outdoor spaces while the architecture blends with the beauty of the home’s surroundings. All without the wait of a typical newbuild home.
And right now, there’s one more reason. Purchase a select move-in ready designer home by Nov. 18 and receive a special interest rate lock of 4.375%. * Lock in lower monthly payments and make memories of a lifetime in your new home.
Interested in learning more about how you can have a new home by the holidays? Please contact our New Home Specialists Pam Meyer or Beth Stern at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 418-0790.
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson