Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home.Posted 11/15/2018
(A New) Home for the Holidays.
There’s no place like home for the holidays- particularly the new home you’ve always wanted. And if you act quickly, you could be hosting this year’s festivities in a beautiful new Maracay home carefully crafted for Arizona living.
If you’re considering making a move, here are just a few benefits of a move-in ready home:
Enjoy it now. As the name implies, a move-in ready home is ready when you are. It’s waiting for you, rather than the other way around. Just unpack and start making memories with your family and friends.
Choice location. Our move-in ready homes are in the best neighborhoods in the most dynamic communities in the state. They’re close to shopping, dining, outdoor recreation, top-performing schools, job opportunities and so much more. See for yourself by checking out our amazing collection of Phoenix-area designer homes in Goodyear, Peoria, Buckeye, Chandler, Gilbert and Mesa here, and our Tucson-area homes in Oro Valley here.
Tailored design. Each move-in ready home is outfitted with the latest design trends, finishes and energy-saving features that come with a brand new home. Our open floor plans connect indoor and outdoor spaces while the architecture blends with the beauty of the home’s surroundings. All without the wait of a typical newbuild home.
And right now, there’s one more reason. Purchase a select move-in ready home and receive an energy effecient GE® refrigerator, washer and dryer!*
Interested in learning more about how you can have a new home by the holidays? Please contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 418-0790.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.