Who’s in the Mood for a Barbecue?Posted 01/24/2017
We’re firing up the grill and cooking up a batch of bratwursts and hotdogs from noon until 3 p.m. this Saturday to celebrate the success of our neighborhoods at Eastmark, an award-winning master-planned community in Mesa. It’s been four years since we opened the first of our five popular neighborhoods at Eastmark, and during that time, Maracay Homes has sold more homes than any of the eight other traditional builders.
Homebuyers love the variety of our one- and two-story homes that range from a little over 2,000 square feet to more than 4,300 square feet. They appreciate the custom feel of our Flex Design® options that allow them to tailor any of our floor plans to meet their families’ individual needs. And they value the “green” Energy Star® and Living Smart® features that are as easy on the pocketbook as they are on the environment.
Of course, no celebration of our success would be complete without giving proper credit to the Eastmark community, itself. Located near Ray and Ellsworth roads, the 3,200-acre Eastmark master-planned community has been recognized nationally and locally for its artful combination of homes, schools, gathering spaces and businesses. Special amenities include a 100-acre climbing park built around an Orange Monster play sculpture that’s almost as long as a football field, and a Cruiser Culture that provides a custom Eastmark beach cruiser with every home purchase.
Come see for yourself what all the buzz is about. Grab a brat and a ‘dog, tour our model homes and have fun exploring all that Eastmark has to offer. We look forward to seeing you!
- Digital Home Shopping Tools
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.