West Valley Move-in Ready Home of the WeekPosted 05/20/2016
This week’s move-in ready home is situated in our neighborhood of Tilden at Verrado in the West Valley. With more than 3,000 square feet of living space, we have a feeling you’ll absolutely love the roominess of this two-story Buckeye, Arizona beauty.
The large kitchen and connecting great room make this house the perfect place to gather family, friends and neighbors for a summer barbeque. The gourmet kitchen features gas appliances, granite countertops and stunning tile details. Love the sunshine? You’ll appreciate all of the natural light flooding the main area, thanks to the large sliding glass doors that lead to the backyard.
Continue to tour the rest of the home and you’ll find five bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a 3-car garage and great lofted upstairs area that makes for the perfect home office or kids play area.
Want to see more of this home? Contact our New Homes Specialist, Pam Meyer, via email or by phone at (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour or to learn more.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.