The Vista at Granite Crossing – An Outdoor Lovers ParadisePosted 12/18/2017
We all have our own idea of paradise. For some, it might include panoramic mountain views, cascading waterfalls, rivers, lakes or even a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. For others, paradise is simply a quiet retreat away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Whatever your preference, our newest community offers easy access to your preferred version of paradise – even the gold!
Introducing Vista at Granite Crossing, a 37-home enclave nestled on the edge of Arizona’s famous Superstition Mountains in Mesa. Families will enjoy the best of both worlds, as The Vista at Granite Crossing sits in the seam of big-city life and rural charm. Built for outdoor enthusiasts and weekend warriors, homes at The Vista at Granite Crossing will offer the perfect basecamp for adventures that await. Plus, you won’t have to scramble to find room for an RV or boat, as each home site comes with the option for detached or attached accessory garages.
Once the community opens in early 2018, residents will have unfettered access to more than 160,000 acres of wilderness just beyond their doorsteps. Three lakes and a river provide plenty of water fun during hot summer days. And what about the gold, you ask? Among the Superstition Mountains’ breathtaking landscape sits Lost Dutchman State Park, 320-acred named after the fabled 19th century lost gold mine. And, legend has it, the gold still remains undiscovered.
For more information on The Vista at Granite Crossing, sign up for the interest list here or contact New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 404-4141.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.