The Vista at Granite Crossing – An Outdoor Lovers ParadisePosted 12/18/2017
We all have our own idea of paradise. For some, it might include panoramic mountain views, cascading waterfalls, rivers, lakes or even a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. For others, paradise is simply a quiet retreat away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Whatever your preference, our newest community offers easy access to your preferred version of paradise – even the gold!
Introducing Vista at Granite Crossing, a 37-home enclave nestled on the edge of Arizona’s famous Superstition Mountains in Mesa. Families will enjoy the best of both worlds, as The Vista at Granite Crossing sits in the seam of big-city life and rural charm. Built for outdoor enthusiasts and weekend warriors, homes at The Vista at Granite Crossing will offer the perfect basecamp for adventures that await. Plus, you won’t have to scramble to find room for an RV or boat, as each home site comes with the option for detached or attached accessory garages.
Once the community opens in early 2018, residents will have unfettered access to more than 160,000 acres of wilderness just beyond their doorsteps. Three lakes and a river provide plenty of water fun during hot summer days. And what about the gold, you ask? Among the Superstition Mountains’ breathtaking landscape sits Lost Dutchman State Park, 320-acred named after the fabled 19th century lost gold mine. And, legend has it, the gold still remains undiscovered.
For more information on The Vista at Granite Crossing, sign up for the interest list here or contact New Home Specialists Pam Meyer and Shannon Balderas at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (623) 404-4141.
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless