Villagio Neighborhood GatheringPosted 04/11/2013
Join us Saturday, April 20, from noon-3 p.m., as we celebrate the opening of Queen Creek's newest community, Villaigio! It will be an exciting day as we unveil Maracay's newest home designs – the 5000 series – which will debut for the first time at Villagio.
Designed to meet the need of Arizona new homeowners, the neighborhood enclave will feature six new floor plans including one- and two-story homes that range from approximately 2,300 square feet to more than 4,000 square feet.
Neighborhood gathering guests can tour model homes, meet with the Marcay sales team and mingle with potential new neighbors. For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact sales representative Mousie Johnson at 480-235-0665. See you Saturday!
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.