Video Tour: Welcome to Tortolita VistasPosted 06/24/2015
Gorgeous natural landscape set against an ever-expansive horizon. Tucson is undoubtedly one of our favorite places in the Grand Canyon State. The second largest city in Arizona is home to a constant surplus of existing and budding things to do, rich in culture and entertainment. Add in its star-filled skies, charming downtown and breathtaking sunsets, and it’s no wonder we love to craft beautiful homes in Tucson to share with families throughout Arizona and beyond.
Tortolita Vistas, our newest Tucson-area community, opened a few short months ago in the city of Marana. The gated community is home to only 55 oversized homesites featuring a collection of six, single-story, thoughtfully designed plans.
Set in the foothills of the Tortolita mountain range and surrounded by stunning views and lush, desert open space, the community offers residents privacy and luxury, yet close to Interstate 10 and an assortment of shopping, dining and entertainment.
Tortolita Vistas features homes from Imperial Collection of Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection, with floor plans ranging from approximately 2,777 to 3,978 square feet. All homes are Energy Star® certified and include our LivingSmart® program, just another way Maracay Homes strives to create the highest quality homes that save both energy and money without sacrificing comfort.
Whether homebuyers are looking for a space to relax, entertain, raise a family, or all of the above, Maracay Homes’ FlexDesign® system allows customization to fit a variety of lifestyles.
Tortolita Vistas has it all for homebuyers of all sorts. Take a look around:
For more information on the community, please visit the neighborhood page, or stop by!
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern