Video Tour: The Trendsetter at Victory at VerradoPosted 03/16/2015
As a home builder, being on the leading edge of trends is very important to us. We constantly work to bring our buyers exciting, innovative additions to their Maracay Home. From energy efficiency to Universal Design, we keep a finger on the pulse of what is new and what is next for how today's active adults want to live. We try to be trendsetters as we find that many of our buyers are too.
Thus, when it came time to design our first-ever active adult community, Victory at Verrado, trends were top of mind. So much so, that we even named a plan with the theme in mind. Meet, The Trendsetter. This beautiful layout features 2,624 square feet of living space across one story for ease of navigation by 55+ owners. The plan can be designed with 2-3 bedrooms and 2.5-3 bathrooms with a 3-car garage.
The Trendsetter is sure to be the envy of any enclave. But don't take our word for it. Take a look around:
[vimeo 130572909 w=600 h=338]
At Victory, 55+ buyers can select from The Trendsetter as well as three other all-new innovative floorplans from Maracay. Dubbed the Freedom Collection, the plans feature thoughtful designs from acclaimed architecture firm KTGY that are expertly tailored to the needs of today's active adults. Elements of Universal Design are evident in each layout, offering ease and convenience without sacrificing a bit of style. The homes are truly designed for the way buyers want to live.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern