Video Tour: The Trendsetter at Victory at VerradoPosted 03/16/2015
As a home builder, being on the leading edge of trends is very important to us. We constantly work to bring our buyers exciting, innovative additions to their Maracay Home. From energy efficiency to Universal Design, we keep a finger on the pulse of what is new and what is next for how today's active adults want to live. We try to be trendsetters as we find that many of our buyers are too.
Thus, when it came time to design our first-ever active adult community, Victory at Verrado, trends were top of mind. So much so, that we even named a plan with the theme in mind. Meet, The Trendsetter. This beautiful layout features 2,624 square feet of living space across one story for ease of navigation by 55+ owners. The plan can be designed with 2-3 bedrooms and 2.5-3 bathrooms with a 3-car garage.
The Trendsetter is sure to be the envy of any enclave. But don't take our word for it. Take a look around:
[vimeo 130572909 w=600 h=338]
At Victory, 55+ buyers can select from The Trendsetter as well as three other all-new innovative floorplans from Maracay. Dubbed the Freedom Collection, the plans feature thoughtful designs from acclaimed architecture firm KTGY that are expertly tailored to the needs of today's active adults. Elements of Universal Design are evident in each layout, offering ease and convenience without sacrificing a bit of style. The homes are truly designed for the way buyers want to live.
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home
- South Phoenix: The Next Big Thing