Introducing Victory at VerradoPosted 07/23/2014
The West Valley’s Verrado community has long been known for bringing a truly unique residential experience to the state of Arizona. Top-tier amenities, unparalleled recreation and seemingly endless activities are accented by a small town charm and spirit of inclusion that is simply hard to find. Now, the acclaimed community is taking connectivity to the next level with the debut of Victory at Verrado – and we at Maracay Homes are thrilled to be a part of it.
Scheduled to open in early 2015, Victory at Verrado will feature an all-new collection of homes designed with the modern active adult in mind. Each of Maracay’s four floor plans will feature elements of universal design throughout, as conceptualized by the award-winning architects at KTGY. Homes will range from 2,200 to 2,600 square feet and are each Energy Star® certified and built with Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for high performance and cost effectiveness.
In Verrado’s Victory District, residents ages 55+ will find a place to meet friends, fuel their interests and stay connected to all the vibrant, multi-generational community of Verrado has to offer. The District will boast a state-of-the-art clubhouse and golf course, dining, recreation and activities ranging from leisurely to educational. Residents will also enjoy access to more than 60 parks, walking paths and hiking trails set against the rolling foothills of the White Tank Mountains.
For more on this groundbreaking development, join our interest list and receive ongoing updates from Victory at Verrado.
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring