Celebrate the Opening of Verrado TildenPosted 05/16/2014
The Verrado master-planned community in Buckeye certainly is bustling with excitement these days. And don’t expect things to slow down this weekend, either. Our newest Maracay Homes community, Tilden, is set to celebrate its opening from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. this Saturday, May 17, alongside a larger celebration, the Verrado House Party. Live music, food trucks and water slides scattered throughout the master-planned community’s Heritage District will provide fun for the entire family.
Tucked away against the rolling foothills of the White Tank Mountains, Tilden offers five distinct one- and two-story floor plans from the popular Insignia Collection, ranging from 2,063 to 3,769 square feet – the latest Verrado homes for sale. Although the intimate, family-oriented community boasts a suburban lifestyle for its residents, the neighborhood is conveniently located at 20729 W. Park Meadows Drive, just 25 miles from downtown Phoenix with easy access to Interstate 10 and nearby employment centers, shopping, dining and entertainment.
The list of amenities goes on, too. With spacious great rooms, walk-in kitchen pantries, secret passageway from the laundry to master closet, bonus rooms, three-car garages and inviting exteriors with wrap-around porches, depending on the plan, each of these new Verrado homes for sale can be customized to fit every lifestyle. Not to mention, all Tilden homes are Energy Star® certified and include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for high performance and energy efficiency.
Stop by on Saturday to tour our newest model home and take part in the overall Verrado master-planned community’s festivities. For more information, view the full interactive floor plans online or call sales representative Lorena Urtiz at (623) 236-9034.
Also, stay tuned as we plan to unveil a second Verrado neighborhood, Verrado Palisade, later this summer. With one- and two-story designs from the Hallmark Collection, this community offers eight home plans ranging from approximately 2,675 to 4,154 square feet. A variety of thoughtful features focus on connection and customization, including generation suites or casitas, inviting porches and bonus/teen/game rooms, depending on the plan.
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless