Verrado Open HousePosted 02/05/2015
If you have been in the market for a new Arizona home, you have likely heard the buzz about Verrado. The acclaimed Buckeye, Ariz. neighborhood has been earning praise as one of the leading developments in the state. Spanning 8,800 acres in the West Valley, Verrado offers big city amenities while being able to maintain its small town charm.
The community boasts sixty-six parks, hiking trails, an 18-hole golf course, swim park and grand lawn, fitness center, club house and a number of exclusive Verrado community events designed for residents ranging from the young to the “young at heart.”
This Saturday, Verrado invites potential new residents to come experience the celebrated lifestyle firsthand. From 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on February 7, guests can tour more than 50 new homes with models by some of the Valley’s top builders, including Maracay homes. We are proud to open the doors to Verrado Palisades, Verrado Tilden and the all-new Victory at Verrado, a district for 55+ active adult buyers.
After scoping out their future abode, guests are encouraged to stick around for a free concert with the return of Verrado’s Music On Main. This Saturday, enjoy the vibrant, versatile jazz sounds of Silhouette Band from 12-3 p.m.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance