Verrado Open HousePosted 02/05/2015
If you have been in the market for a new Arizona home, you have likely heard the buzz about Verrado. The acclaimed Buckeye, Ariz. neighborhood has been earning praise as one of the leading developments in the state. Spanning 8,800 acres in the West Valley, Verrado offers big city amenities while being able to maintain its small town charm.
The community boasts sixty-six parks, hiking trails, an 18-hole golf course, swim park and grand lawn, fitness center, club house and a number of exclusive Verrado community events designed for residents ranging from the young to the “young at heart.”
This Saturday, Verrado invites potential new residents to come experience the celebrated lifestyle firsthand. From 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on February 7, guests can tour more than 50 new homes with models by some of the Valley’s top builders, including Maracay homes. We are proud to open the doors to Verrado Palisades, Verrado Tilden and the all-new Victory at Verrado, a district for 55+ active adult buyers.
After scoping out their future abode, guests are encouraged to stick around for a free concert with the return of Verrado’s Music On Main. This Saturday, enjoy the vibrant, versatile jazz sounds of Silhouette Band from 12-3 p.m.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.