Verrado Open HousePosted 02/05/2015
If you have been in the market for a new Arizona home, you have likely heard the buzz about Verrado. The acclaimed Buckeye, Ariz. neighborhood has been earning praise as one of the leading developments in the state. Spanning 8,800 acres in the West Valley, Verrado offers big city amenities while being able to maintain its small town charm.
The community boasts sixty-six parks, hiking trails, an 18-hole golf course, swim park and grand lawn, fitness center, club house and a number of exclusive Verrado community events designed for residents ranging from the young to the “young at heart.”
This Saturday, Verrado invites potential new residents to come experience the celebrated lifestyle firsthand. From 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on February 7, guests can tour more than 50 new homes with models by some of the Valley’s top builders, including Maracay homes. We are proud to open the doors to Verrado Palisades, Verrado Tilden and the all-new Victory at Verrado, a district for 55+ active adult buyers.
After scoping out their future abode, guests are encouraged to stick around for a free concert with the return of Verrado’s Music On Main. This Saturday, enjoy the vibrant, versatile jazz sounds of Silhouette Band from 12-3 p.m.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.