Verrado To Host Open HousePosted 10/08/2014
If you’ve been looking for a reason to visit Verrado, here are four good ones: exciting giveaways, live entertainment, creative coffee drinks and, best of all, an opportunity to get up close and personal with Maracay’s two Verrado neighborhoods, Palisades and Tilden.
The Verrado Open House, scheduled from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 11 2014, offers these treats and more — all aimed at providing guests a taste of life at one of the West Valley’s most intriguing new-home communities. You won’t want to miss the homebuilder tours, the grand opening of Verrado Coffee Company, a farmer’s market and a brand new dog park full of fun activities.
While you’re in the area, drop by the Heritage District to check out the Verrado homes for sale at our Palisades and Tilden neighborhoods. Palisades features eight distinct floor plans ranging from 2,370 to 4,154 square feet in the popular Hallmark Collection, while Tilden’s five plans from the Insignia Collection range from 2,063 to 3,769 square feet.
Amazing amenities, such as spacious great rooms, walk-in kitchen pantries, bonus/teen/game rooms, generation suites and casitas, wrap-around porches and more, depending on the floor plan, are available in both collections. Each layout comes with FlexDesign® options to customize the home to meet your family’s unique needs. All homes are Energy Star® certified and include Maracay Homes’ Living Smart® program for high performance and energy efficiency.
Need a home in a hurry? Tilden also has move-in-ready residences that are waiting just for you!
Verrado is located in Buckeye, against the backdrop of the White Tank Mountains. Its small-town charm blends seamlessly with big-city access, as the community is linked to nearby entertainment centers, shopping, dining and entertainment via Interstate 10, and is just 25 miles from downtown Phoenix.
Find the Palisades neighborhood at 2260 N. Park Street, and Tilden at 20729 W. Park Meadows Drive. For more information about Palisades and Tilden please contact Lorena Urtiz, 623-853-9325, and Alisha Salamone, 623-236-9034, respectively.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance