Valentine’s Day Treats for Your SweetiePosted 02/10/2016
Valentine’s Day is just a few days away. Show your love by making a few of these tasty treats to share. Whether your Valentine’s heart beats for salty or sweet, he or she will be feeling the love in each of these recipes perfectly suited for February 14.
Valentine’s Day Popcorn
This white chocolate and candy heart popcorn is a great Valentine’s Day snack. Simply melt the white chocolate and drizzle over your popped popcorn. Sprinkle with salt, colored decorations and your favorite candy. To see the full recipe, click here.
Whip up a batch of your favorite cupcakes. Once cooled, frost the tops and then decorate with red M&M’s. Get creative with your decorating and try spelling out LOVE and BE MINE. Or create a tic-tac-toe design with X’s and O’s; the possibilities are endless. For more ideas, click here.
Your favorite cookie just got a little sweeter. Melt your favorite flavor of chocolate and dip half of the cookie into the chocolate and then cover with sprinkles. Not a fan of Oreos? Try chocolate chip or another cookie of your preference. Click here for the full recipe.
Chocolate Fruit Dip
If candy or baked goods aren’t your sweetie’s favorite treats, try this fruit dip instead. The dip is made of cream cheese, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Once whipped, dip your favorite fruit, like bananas and strawberries, into this delicious concoction.
Wishing you a loved filled day with the ones you love! For more Valentine’s Day recipes and fun crafts, follow us on Pinterest.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.