Valentine’s Day Treats for Your SweetiePosted 02/10/2016
Valentine’s Day is just a few days away. Show your love by making a few of these tasty treats to share. Whether your Valentine’s heart beats for salty or sweet, he or she will be feeling the love in each of these recipes perfectly suited for February 14.
Valentine’s Day Popcorn
This white chocolate and candy heart popcorn is a great Valentine’s Day snack. Simply melt the white chocolate and drizzle over your popped popcorn. Sprinkle with salt, colored decorations and your favorite candy. To see the full recipe, click here.
Whip up a batch of your favorite cupcakes. Once cooled, frost the tops and then decorate with red M&M’s. Get creative with your decorating and try spelling out LOVE and BE MINE. Or create a tic-tac-toe design with X’s and O’s; the possibilities are endless. For more ideas, click here.
Your favorite cookie just got a little sweeter. Melt your favorite flavor of chocolate and dip half of the cookie into the chocolate and then cover with sprinkles. Not a fan of Oreos? Try chocolate chip or another cookie of your preference. Click here for the full recipe.
Chocolate Fruit Dip
If candy or baked goods aren’t your sweetie’s favorite treats, try this fruit dip instead. The dip is made of cream cheese, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Once whipped, dip your favorite fruit, like bananas and strawberries, into this delicious concoction.
Wishing you a loved filled day with the ones you love! For more Valentine’s Day recipes and fun crafts, follow us on Pinterest.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern