Valentine’s Day at HomePosted 02/11/2015
It’s been said that home is where the heart is, and for obvious reasons, we couldn’t agree more. This Valentine’s Day, why not forego the crowds and spend the holiday celebrating the ones you love without ever leaving your house? Stumped for ideas? Not to worry! We’ve channeled our inner Cupid to come up with three suggestions for creating the perfect Valentine’s Day date night. Whether you’re looking for a romantic night in, family fun time or a Singles Awareness Day celebration with the girls, read on for inspiration.
For the Couple
Going out on Valentine’s Day can definitely be a hassle. Between parking challenges and crowded restaurants, the hurried chaos can take away from the romance. This year, take your time, skip the traffic and enjoy a romantic evening at home. Share a candle-lit dinner and pop open some bubbly, dip strawberries and sweet treats in chocolate fondue or go all out and plan a scavenger hunt or outdoor movie theater in the backyard.
For the Entire Family
Since Valentine’s Day is the day of love, why not spend it with the entire family? Spend some time making memories and enjoying a few laughs together. Build a pillow fort, cook a meal together or grab your favorite board game. Or if you’re feeling adventurous, grab a giant bag of marshmallows and have a marshmallow gun fight!
All the Single Ladies
Celebrating Singles Awareness Day this year? Host a “Galentine’s Day” party! Grab your favorite gal pals and make a night of it. Make some festive “love potion” cocktails, pamper yourself with a DIY spa day or blast Beyoncé and have a dance party! Need additional creative motivation? Check out our Valentine’s Day Pinterest Board!
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.