Maracay Homes Joins TRI Pointe HomesPosted 07/08/2014
Not many things please us as much as seeing a family move into their dream home for the very first time. But if anything came close, it might just be the minute we found out our Maracay Homes family was about to get a little bit bigger.
We are happy to announce today that our parent company, Weyerhaeuser Real Estate Company (WRECO), has merged with TRI Pointe Homes, Inc., an Irvine, Calif.-based homebuilder that offers six quality brands throughout the U.S., to become one of the top 10 largest public homebuilders in the United States by equity market capitalization. The merger, which is valued at approximately $2.8 billion, is expected to provide TRI Pointe with significantly enhanced scale. Our new TRI Pointe Family includes TRI Pointe Homes of Northern and Southern California and Colorado; Pardee Homes of Southern California and Las Vegas, Nevada; Quadrant Homes of Puget Sound region of Washington State; Trendmaker Homes of Houston, Texas; and Winchester Homes of Washington D.C. metro area and Richmond, Virginia.
While our exceptional local executive team will continue leading the Maracay Homes brand, our new TRI Pointe family will give us a newfound financial strength, enabling us to grow our operations in the Arizona market. We will continue building beautiful, energy-efficient single-family homes designed for the way premium homebuyers want to live. Of course, we will still offer our suite of proprietary processes and tools, which include FlexDesign® and LivingSmart®, to deliver comfort, style and sustainability.
For more information on this exciting news, click here get the full story from Inside Tucson Business.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.