Maracay Homes Joins TRI Pointe HomesPosted 07/08/2014
Not many things please us as much as seeing a family move into their dream home for the very first time. But if anything came close, it might just be the minute we found out our Maracay Homes family was about to get a little bit bigger.
We are happy to announce today that our parent company, Weyerhaeuser Real Estate Company (WRECO), has merged with TRI Pointe Homes, Inc., an Irvine, Calif.-based homebuilder that offers six quality brands throughout the U.S., to become one of the top 10 largest public homebuilders in the United States by equity market capitalization. The merger, which is valued at approximately $2.8 billion, is expected to provide TRI Pointe with significantly enhanced scale. Our new TRI Pointe Family includes TRI Pointe Homes of Northern and Southern California and Colorado; Pardee Homes of Southern California and Las Vegas, Nevada; Quadrant Homes of Puget Sound region of Washington State; Trendmaker Homes of Houston, Texas; and Winchester Homes of Washington D.C. metro area and Richmond, Virginia.
While our exceptional local executive team will continue leading the Maracay Homes brand, our new TRI Pointe family will give us a newfound financial strength, enabling us to grow our operations in the Arizona market. We will continue building beautiful, energy-efficient single-family homes designed for the way premium homebuyers want to live. Of course, we will still offer our suite of proprietary processes and tools, which include FlexDesign® and LivingSmart®, to deliver comfort, style and sustainability.
For more information on this exciting news, click here get the full story from Inside Tucson Business.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance