Tri Pointe Group Honored as 2015 Builder of the YearPosted 05/14/2015
Smart, successful, innovative. Those are just a few of the adjectives BUILDER Magazine used to describe our parent company, TRI Pointe Group, in presenting it with the 2015 Builder of Year Award earlier this week.
TRI Pointe received BUILDER’s highest yearly honor during the magazine’s annual awards program held on Monday, May 11, at the Housing Leadership Summit in Aventura, Florida. While all awards are great, this one tops the list, as it comes from one of the most trusted sources in the residential construction industry.
Recognized for its excellence in successful business strategy, its numerous achievements and its respected corporate leadership, TRI Pointe also was named the fastest-growing homebuilder in the country by BUILDER, with the most year-over-year growth in home deliveries of any other homebuilding company.
Originally founded as TRI Pointe Homes in 2009 by building veterans Doug Bauer, Tom Mitchell and Mike Grubbs, during one of the building industry’s worst recessions, the company went public in 2013. As growth continued and new markets were added, TRI Pointe purchased Weyerhaeuser’s homebuilding subsidiary, Weyerhaeuser Real Estate Company (“WRECO”), in 2014 – including Maracay Homes.
Additional accomplishments last year included the creation of TRI Pointe Solutions, a suite of homebuyer services that provides end-to-end support throughout the closing process. The suite is made up of “TRI Pointe Connect,” formed as a joint venture with imortgage, which provides mortgage related services, and “TRI Pointe Assurance,” a wholly owned TRI Pointe company, which acts as a title agency for First American Title Insurance Company.
Please join us as we congratulate TRI Pointe Group and look forward to another year of building beautiful Arizona homes tailored to fit every family’s lifestyle.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home