Tortolita Vistas: Neighborhood GatheringPosted 02/14/2014
Last week, we introduced blog readers to southeast Arizona’s newest neighborhood, Tortolita Vistas in Marana. Tomorrow we officially will open the doors, giving everyone a chance to check out the new community, model home and all of the amenities that make a Maracay home a special one.
On Saturday, Feb. 15, the Tortolita Vistas team will welcome guests for a full interactive tour from noon to 3 p.m. Visitors will be able to tour the new model home and learn more about the six, single-story floor plans from the Imperial Collection that range from 2,777 to 3,978 square feet. Notable features include walk-in kitchen pantries, a secret passageway from the master closet to the laundry room, bonus rooms, generation suites and casitas, a dedicated “owner’s” entry from the garage, Jack-n-Jill bathrooms and front courtyards.
Set at the foothills of the Tortolita Mountains, the 55 homesites are built to showcase the mountain range and picturesque desert landscape that surrounds the gated community. Situated on Thornydale Road, north of Tangerine Road, the location is convenient for southern Arizona families.
If you are unable to make it tomorrow and are interested in a Tortolita Vistas home, be sure to contact the neighborhood representative, Mary Carranza, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (520) 572-9650.
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week- Marquis at Morrison Ranch
- Join us for the Grand Openings of The Vista at Granite Crossing and Rio Paseo
- Why You Should Get an Exclusive Tour of Villages at Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The Meadows
- 3 Reasons to Live in a Green Home
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week – Victory at Verrado
- The Vista at Granite Crossing Construction Update
- In Your Neighborhood: January
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Santa Catalina
- The Vista at Granite Crossing – An Outdoor Lovers Paradise