Tortolita Vistas: Neighborhood GatheringPosted 02/14/2014
Last week, we introduced blog readers to southeast Arizona’s newest neighborhood, Tortolita Vistas in Marana. Tomorrow we officially will open the doors, giving everyone a chance to check out the new community, model home and all of the amenities that make a Maracay home a special one.
On Saturday, Feb. 15, the Tortolita Vistas team will welcome guests for a full interactive tour from noon to 3 p.m. Visitors will be able to tour the new model home and learn more about the six, single-story floor plans from the Imperial Collection that range from 2,777 to 3,978 square feet. Notable features include walk-in kitchen pantries, a secret passageway from the master closet to the laundry room, bonus rooms, generation suites and casitas, a dedicated “owner’s” entry from the garage, Jack-n-Jill bathrooms and front courtyards.
Set at the foothills of the Tortolita Mountains, the 55 homesites are built to showcase the mountain range and picturesque desert landscape that surrounds the gated community. Situated on Thornydale Road, north of Tangerine Road, the location is convenient for southern Arizona families.
If you are unable to make it tomorrow and are interested in a Tortolita Vistas home, be sure to contact the neighborhood representative, Mary Carranza, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (520) 572-9650.
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition