Top 10 Move-In Ready Homes in Phoenix and Tucson!Posted 10/19/2017
Everyone says that buying a home is one of the biggest purchases most people will ever make. But, what they don’t tell you is that home buying doesn’t need to be stressful or overwhelming.
It can actually be quite simple, especially if you choose to purchase a move-in ready home. Also known as inventory homes, these properties are typically completed or nearing completion, and are ready for quick occupancy.
If you’re wondering whether a move-in ready home is the right fit for you, here are a few benefits that might help you decide.
Quicker Move In – Typically, move-in ready homes are, as their name suggest, available for immediate move in. Delays in the home-building process or construction schedules are not an issue. The home is essentially waiting for you to walk through the door.
Prime Locations – One of the greatest draws to move-in ready homes is their location. Often found in the most desirable neighborhoods in town, these properties normally maintain their resale value when residents decide it’s time to move on.
Have we piqued your interest? See below for Maracay Homes’ Top 10 Move-In Ready Homes in metro Phoenix and Tucson.
Phoenix Top 10
• Palladium 93 at Eastmark: A 4,300-square-foot home with 6 bedrooms, 4 baths and a 4-car garage.
• Artisan 250 at Morrison Ranch: A 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,000-square-foot home in Gilbert.
• Artisan 276 at Morrison Ranch: A 2,800-square-foot home featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
• Marquis 125 at Morrison Ranch: A 3,000-square-foot home in Gilbert, with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths.
• Victory 562 at Verrado: A 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2,200-square-foot home home in Buckeye’s Verrado Active Adult community.
• Estates 77 at The Meadows: A 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,500-square-foot home in Peoria with a 4-car garage.
• Legacy 66 at The Meadows: A 2,800-square-foot home at The Meadows in Peoria, with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 3-car garage.
• Legacy 34 at The Meadows: A 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,900-square-foot home at The Meadows community in Peoria with a 4-car garage.
• Estates 87 at The Meadows: A 3,500-square-foot home featuring 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths in Peoria with a 4-car garage.
• Hawthorn 48 at Hawthorn Manor: A 4,000-square-foot home featuring 5 bedrooms and 3.5 baths in Chandler’s Hawthorn Manor community.
Tucson Top 10
• Summit 5021 at Center Pointe Vistoso: A 3,000-square-foot home in Oro Valley, with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a 3-car garage.
• Summit 5024 at Center Pointe Vistoso: A 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,600-square-foot home in Oro Valley.
• The Cove 1040 at Center Pointe Vistoso: A 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,500-square-foot home in Oro Valley’s Center Pointe Vistoso community.
• The Cove 1042 at Center Pointe Vistoso: A 2,400-square-foot home with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 3-car garage.
• The Cove 1012 at Center Pointe Vistoso: A 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2,300-square-foot home.
• The Cove 1013 at Center Pointe Vistoso: A 2,400-square-foot home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 3-car garage.
• Rancho Del Cobre 61: A 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 3,000 square-foot home at the Rancho Del Cobre community in Oro Valley.
• Santa Catalina 11: A 2,600-square-foot home in Tucson’s Santa Catalina Community, featuring 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a 3-car garage.
• Santa Catalina 4: A 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,000-square-foot home at the Santa Catalina community in Tucson.
• Santa Catalina 21: A 3,000-square-foot home in Tucson’s Santa Catalina community, featuring 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a 3-car garage.
Falling in love with any of these move-in ready homes? Purchase by Oct. 31 and receive a G.E. stainless steel refrigerator and G.E. front load washer and dryer. Schedule a tour today with our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer by calling 623-428-0956 or emailing NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.