Tomorrow’s the Big Day!Posted 02/24/2017
Tomorrow’s the big day! We’re celebrating the grand opening of The Preserve at Adora Trails from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. located southeast of Riggs Road and Adora Boulevard in Gilbert, and we hope you’ll join us. Two beautifully appointed model homes are ready for touring. Our new home advisors are eager to answer questions. And, lunch will be served between noon and 3 p.m.
The Preserve at Adora Trails, located inside the popular, existing Adora Trails master-planned community, features five single-story layouts ranging in size from 2,494 to 3,342 square feet. Four to five bedrooms and up to 3.5 bathrooms ensure there’s plenty of room for people and possessions. Prices start in the high $300,000s.
The neighborhood is ideally positioned within the master-planned community to take full advantage of an amazing array of amenities, including a club house with a full-sized fitness center, a catch-and-release lake, miles of walking trails, a resort-style pool with splash park, an elementary school and numerous sports courts and recreation fields.
And, as if that weren’t enough, The Preserve at Adora Trails introduces buyers to new choices for a greener future. All of the 82 homes located within The Preserve at Adora Trails will be registered with the U.S. Green Building Council with the goal of earning the LEED Certified designation. LEED is a third-party rating system that verifies compliance across several areas addressing sustainability.
We invite you to see for yourself! For more information, please contact Maracay Homes New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (480) 889-3713 or visit www.MaracayHomes.com.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.