Three Reasons to Buy A Move-In Ready HomePosted 03/04/2014
If you are in the market for a new home and are feeling overwhelmed by the whole process, you’re not alone. It’s actually quite common for homebuyers to experience a number of fears when contemplating one of the biggest purchases of their lives. Will you get a fair price? Will you have to make repairs? When can you move in?
These widespread concerns have spurred a national trend of buyers seeking move-in ready homes, or homes that are ready for immediate occupancy. Also known as inventory homes, these properties are typically completed or nearing completion, and remain in the builder or developer’s inventory for a variety of reasons.
If you’re unsure as to whether a move-in ready home is the right fit for you, here are a few benefits that might help you decide.
Great price – Often times the builder or developer is eager to sell these properties, which can lead to extra incentives for homebuyers. Whether the price is lowered or amenities are added, the buyer usually comes out with a great deal.
Immediate Move In – More often than not move-in ready homes are, as their name suggests, available for move in right away. Delays in the home-building process or construction schedules are non-existent. The home is essentially waiting for you to walk through the door.
Ideal location – One of the great draws to move-in ready homes is their location. Often found in desirable neighborhoods, these properties typically maintain their resale value when residents decide to move.
Click here to learn more about the large selection of convenient move-in ready homes Maracay Homes offers across the Valley and Tucson areas..
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.