Three Reasons to Buy A Move-In Ready HomePosted 03/04/2014
If you are in the market for a new home and are feeling overwhelmed by the whole process, you’re not alone. It’s actually quite common for homebuyers to experience a number of fears when contemplating one of the biggest purchases of their lives. Will you get a fair price? Will you have to make repairs? When can you move in?
These widespread concerns have spurred a national trend of buyers seeking move-in ready homes, or homes that are ready for immediate occupancy. Also known as inventory homes, these properties are typically completed or nearing completion, and remain in the builder or developer’s inventory for a variety of reasons.
If you’re unsure as to whether a move-in ready home is the right fit for you, here are a few benefits that might help you decide.
Great price – Often times the builder or developer is eager to sell these properties, which can lead to extra incentives for homebuyers. Whether the price is lowered or amenities are added, the buyer usually comes out with a great deal.
Immediate Move In – More often than not move-in ready homes are, as their name suggests, available for move in right away. Delays in the home-building process or construction schedules are non-existent. The home is essentially waiting for you to walk through the door.
Ideal location – One of the great draws to move-in ready homes is their location. Often found in desirable neighborhoods, these properties typically maintain their resale value when residents decide to move.
Click here to learn more about the large selection of convenient move-in ready homes Maracay Homes offers across the Valley and Tucson areas..
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance