In the Neighborhood: September EventsPosted 09/03/2014
It's hard to believe that summer is essentially over and September is officially here. With many vacations and Labor Day festivities now under our belts, it's time to look ahead to what's next. There are an abundance of fall-festive activities and events going on around your Maracay Homes neighborhood. Here’s a sampling. Now, mark your calendars and get ready!
Day Into Night Glow!
There are many ways to admire art, even in the dark. Glow, a nighttime art experience that coincides with the September full moon, is an incredibly unique event located at the Triangle L Ranch. Kids, families and friends are invited to enjoy the festival filled with twinkling lights, artists, performers, food and imagination. Guests can purchase advanced tickets online. Festivities are from 5-9 p.m.
Litchfield Park Oktoberfest
It may not be October yet, but it certainly is time for Oktoberfest in Litchfield Park. The city of Litchfield Park is partnering with The Wigwam Resort to host a family-friendly evening filled with music, games, great food and lederhosen! Oktoberfest will take place from 5:30-9 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 20, at The Wigwam.
Founders’ Day Festival
People celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, so why can’t cities? Queen Creek will be turning 25 soon, and you’re invited to help commemorate the occasion. This free event will include lots of food, music and entertainment and family-fun. Check out the party from 5:30-9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 26, at Founders’ Park.
Fiesta Peoria 2014
Whether you love dancing, sports, marathons or food, Fiesta Peoria has fun for everyone. To celebrate Peoria’s rich cultural diversity, visitors can enjoy traditional food and drinks, live entertainment, dancing, softball and soccer tournaments and the first-ever Fiesta Peoria 5k Fun Run. The fiesta will take place from 4-10 p.m. at Rio Vista Community Park.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.