In the Neighborhood: September EventsPosted 09/03/2014
It's hard to believe that summer is essentially over and September is officially here. With many vacations and Labor Day festivities now under our belts, it's time to look ahead to what's next. There are an abundance of fall-festive activities and events going on around your Maracay Homes neighborhood. Here’s a sampling. Now, mark your calendars and get ready!
Day Into Night Glow!
There are many ways to admire art, even in the dark. Glow, a nighttime art experience that coincides with the September full moon, is an incredibly unique event located at the Triangle L Ranch. Kids, families and friends are invited to enjoy the festival filled with twinkling lights, artists, performers, food and imagination. Guests can purchase advanced tickets online. Festivities are from 5-9 p.m.
Litchfield Park Oktoberfest
It may not be October yet, but it certainly is time for Oktoberfest in Litchfield Park. The city of Litchfield Park is partnering with The Wigwam Resort to host a family-friendly evening filled with music, games, great food and lederhosen! Oktoberfest will take place from 5:30-9 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 20, at The Wigwam.
Founders’ Day Festival
People celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, so why can’t cities? Queen Creek will be turning 25 soon, and you’re invited to help commemorate the occasion. This free event will include lots of food, music and entertainment and family-fun. Check out the party from 5:30-9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 26, at Founders’ Park.
Fiesta Peoria 2014
Whether you love dancing, sports, marathons or food, Fiesta Peoria has fun for everyone. To celebrate Peoria’s rich cultural diversity, visitors can enjoy traditional food and drinks, live entertainment, dancing, softball and soccer tournaments and the first-ever Fiesta Peoria 5k Fun Run. The fiesta will take place from 4-10 p.m. at Rio Vista Community Park.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern