Things To Do – DecemberPosted 11/30/2015
The holiday season is officially here! Bundle up your loved ones and visit all of the fun, festive events happening near our Maracay Homes neighborhoods.
December 3 (3 pm – 7 pm)
Chandler Farmers Market
The Chandler Farmers Market is held every Thursday in Dr. A.J. Chandler Park EAST at 3 S. Arizona Ave., between Boston and Buffalo streets. Enjoy fresh produce, sweet treats, homemade crafts and more.
December 5 (4:30 pm – 9 pm)
Tumbleweed Tree Lighting Ceremony & Parade of Lights
A free event that draws visitors from all over the Valley. Activities include live music, pictures with Santa, ornament decorating, pony rides and more.
Now through January 9
This award-winning and free holiday event displays 1.5 million lights. Sixteen blocks in historic downtown Glendale will be illuminated. Enjoy the lights, live entertainment, a petting zoo, shopping and food.
December 4 – 18 (6:30 pm – 9:30 pm)
Music in The Park
Starting December 4, visit Fountain Park and enjoy live music from a variety of local musicians and bands. Fountain Park is just south of the AMC Theaters in the Westgate Entertainment District.
December 4 (5 pm – 9pm)
Old Town Holiday Festival
Live entertainment, kids’ activities, a visit from Santa and more! Admission to the festival is free for the whole family, food and beverages will be available for purchase.
December 11 (10 am – 3 pm)
Festival of Cheer
A fun, cultural festival that includes live entertainment, cultural exhibits, holiday shopping and plenty of activities for the kids. Learn, share and enjoy other cultures and countries at this free event at Peoria’s Centennial Plaza Park.
December 5 (12 pm – 3 pm)
33rd Annual Queen Creek Holiday Festival & Parade
A fun-filled Saturday in Queen Creek that includes a parade, food and craft vendors, live local entertainment, activities with Santa and so much more.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home