Things To Do – DecemberPosted 11/30/2015
The holiday season is officially here! Bundle up your loved ones and visit all of the fun, festive events happening near our Maracay Homes neighborhoods.
December 3 (3 pm – 7 pm)
Chandler Farmers Market
The Chandler Farmers Market is held every Thursday in Dr. A.J. Chandler Park EAST at 3 S. Arizona Ave., between Boston and Buffalo streets. Enjoy fresh produce, sweet treats, homemade crafts and more.
December 5 (4:30 pm – 9 pm)
Tumbleweed Tree Lighting Ceremony & Parade of Lights
A free event that draws visitors from all over the Valley. Activities include live music, pictures with Santa, ornament decorating, pony rides and more.
Now through January 9
This award-winning and free holiday event displays 1.5 million lights. Sixteen blocks in historic downtown Glendale will be illuminated. Enjoy the lights, live entertainment, a petting zoo, shopping and food.
December 4 – 18 (6:30 pm – 9:30 pm)
Music in The Park
Starting December 4, visit Fountain Park and enjoy live music from a variety of local musicians and bands. Fountain Park is just south of the AMC Theaters in the Westgate Entertainment District.
December 4 (5 pm – 9pm)
Old Town Holiday Festival
Live entertainment, kids’ activities, a visit from Santa and more! Admission to the festival is free for the whole family, food and beverages will be available for purchase.
December 11 (10 am – 3 pm)
Festival of Cheer
A fun, cultural festival that includes live entertainment, cultural exhibits, holiday shopping and plenty of activities for the kids. Learn, share and enjoy other cultures and countries at this free event at Peoria’s Centennial Plaza Park.
December 5 (12 pm – 3 pm)
33rd Annual Queen Creek Holiday Festival & Parade
A fun-filled Saturday in Queen Creek that includes a parade, food and craft vendors, live local entertainment, activities with Santa and so much more.
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.