The Paragon CollectionPosted 06/28/2013
Every homeowner seeks to have an abode that is a cut above others, providing their family with the comfort and quality that works for them. For some, a key ingredient to that ideal home is ample space. Those seeking room to roam, or room to grow, need to look no further than the Paragon Collection, one of eight new home series that comprise Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection.
Reserved for Maracay’s largest home designs, the name “paragon” refers to our top-of-the-line product in terms of size, quality and design. As the name suggests, these properties have a theme of sophistication and excellence that is still approachable and obtainable to the everyday buyer.
A few of the signature features of the Paragon Collection homes include:
- Great Room plans: Less formal space offers more connectivity for a large family
- Secret Passageway: Enjoy ease of access between the master closet and laundry room
- Dedicated "Owner's" Entry: Coming and going is made more convenient than ever
- Bonus/Teen/Game Room: Extra space provides a wide variety of usage options and flexibility for every family
- Generation Suite or Casita: Give parents a place of their own while keeping them close to your family's home
Expansive and thoughtfully designed, Paragon Collection homes are available and move-in ready at Montelena in Queen Creek. These plans will also be available at Maracay Homes’ new Tucson community, Rancho del Cobre, opening in early 2014.
- LEED®-ing the Way in Green Construction
- A New Shade of Green in Chandler
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: The Meadows in Peoria
- Save the Date – Adora Trails Grand Opening
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Kinetic Point at Eastmark in Mesa
- Adora Trails Update
- Hawthorn Manor Grand Opening
- Bringing Green to Adora Trails
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Santa Catalina
- Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Victory at Verrado – 55+ Community