The Paragon CollectionPosted 06/28/2013
Every homeowner seeks to have an abode that is a cut above others, providing their family with the comfort and quality that works for them. For some, a key ingredient to that ideal home is ample space. Those seeking room to roam, or room to grow, need to look no further than the Paragon Collection, one of eight new home series that comprise Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection.
Reserved for Maracay’s largest home designs, the name “paragon” refers to our top-of-the-line product in terms of size, quality and design. As the name suggests, these properties have a theme of sophistication and excellence that is still approachable and obtainable to the everyday buyer.
A few of the signature features of the Paragon Collection homes include:
- Great Room plans: Less formal space offers more connectivity for a large family
- Secret Passageway: Enjoy ease of access between the master closet and laundry room
- Dedicated "Owner's" Entry: Coming and going is made more convenient than ever
- Bonus/Teen/Game Room: Extra space provides a wide variety of usage options and flexibility for every family
- Generation Suite or Casita: Give parents a place of their own while keeping them close to your family's home
Expansive and thoughtfully designed, Paragon Collection homes are available and move-in ready at Montelena in Queen Creek. These plans will also be available at Maracay Homes’ new Tucson community, Rancho del Cobre, opening in early 2014.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.