The Hallmark CollectionPosted 07/26/2013
Special, unique, high quality – these are all things we want in a home. Consistently well made, tried and true, the Hallmark Collection from Maracay Homes offers all that and more. Assigned to our most favored home plan series, Hallmark homes rise above, defining the desires of the new Arizona home buyer. While the name supports the theme of excellence and individuality, the design speaks for itself.
Standout features of Hallmark Collection homes include:
- Front Courtyards: Enjoy more connectivity to your neighborhood with beautiful outdoor spaces at the entry of your home.
- Bonus Room: This completely customizable space makes you the boss as it can be designed to suit an array of personal hobbies
- Casitas: Ideal for grandparents, or even for guests, casitas offer a customizable option for multi-generational households that blends the family while maintaining space for each member, individually.
- AccessoryGarages: Available in select communities, these oversized garages are a haven for all of your family’s toys. Save yourself the hassle of renting storage space and keep fun right at your fingertips.
Unique and thoughtfully designed, Hallmark Collection homes are available now in Goodyear at Calderra at Portales, in Mesa at Lumiere Garden at Eastmark and in Tucson at Tangerine Crossing. Future communities to feature Hallmark homes include: Trestle Place at Bridges at Gilbert, Deseo at Sabino Canyon and Rancho Del Cobre.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.