The Benefits of HomebuyingPosted 08/22/2017
Renting has continued to be a popular choice for Millennials and young families who appreciate the convenience and flexibility that renting provides. Fortunately, homebuilders have taken note of what young homebuyers value and are designing homes with the perks of renting in mind. It just so happens that Rio Paseo, our new Goodyear community opening this fall, will offer all the amenities of renting with the long-term benefits of home ownership. Read on for some reasons to think twice about renting.
Make Your Home Your Own
Owning a home provides an opportunity to make improvements without consulting a landlord. If your home doesn’t quite fit your lifestyle, you have the chance to do something about it. At Rio Paseo, our Flex Design® program offers homebuyers options such as a pocket office, walk-in pantry, storage space in the dining area and stackable washer/dryer space at the second floor, allowing you to create your dream home.
Not to mention, putting down roots enables you to settle in, become a member of the community and create lasting relationships with your neighbors.
Rent prices continue to increase. But when you buy a home and secure a fixed rate mortgage, the house payment stays the same for the life of the loan. Knowing that you won’t be facing a jump in your housing costs can help stabilize your budget and improve your finances.
Plenty of Amenities
Some people choose to rent because they like being close to big-city amenities. Fortunately for the future residents of Rio Paseo, numerous shopping, dining and entertainment options are just a short walk away. Plus, gated access, onsite private pools, ramadas and shaded play areas mean those who are used to apartment-style living can enjoy the perks of these amenities along side the joys of homeownership.
Many purchases may decrease in value over the years, but a home is a purchase that actually appreciates over time. Even in times of recession, the national median home price goes up each year. By paying your mortgage each month, your debt amount goes down and the value of your home rises. And at the end of the day, nothing beats the satisfaction of kicking up your feet at your very own house.
For more information on Rio Paseo, contact our New Home Specialist, Pam Meyer, at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (928) 683-5630.
Interested in learning if homeownership is right for you? Please join us for a free home buying education seminar from 6-7 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 29, at The Meadows Welcome Center, 9285 W. Louise Dr., Peoria.
– Understanding mortgage and financing terms
– Determining what you can comfortably afford
– The homebuying process – step by step
– Benefits of purchasing a new home
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.