Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the ShowPosted 11/17/2017
‘Tis the season for holiday spirit and great food. That’s right, Thanksgiving is almost here. Between the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, football games, family time and traditional food favorites, this holiday has it all. Though turkey is typically the star of the show, these side dishes may just give the gobbler a run for its money.
Honey Butter Dinner Rolls
You start your meal off with dinner rolls, so it’s crucial that you have the best recipe. These golden-brown rolls dripping with honey butter will make your guests’ mouths water. Make sure you snag one before they are gone!
Apple Cranberry Spinach Salad
Try to squeeze in some fresh fruits and vegetables by pairing your main dish with a savory salad. Apples, cranberries and spinach make this salad a colorful, easy Thanksgiving side dish choice.
Baked Honeycrisp Apples
This deconstructed apple pie can arguably fit in the dessert category, but we are willing to pass off dessert as a side dish anytime we can. This healthy recipe will leave you satisfied and begging for seconds.
Cranberry Fluff Salad
Do you have leftover cranberries? Quickly create the all-time favorite cranberry fluff salad with ground cranberries, crushed pineapple, mini-marshmallows and whipped cream. It’s hard to believe you could create something this delicious in just 20 minutes.
These delicious recipes are just a few of the many options you can serve alongside your turkey and honey-baked ham on the dinner table. Be creative! Whichever you choose, we know you will have a full house of happy guests.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.