Thanksgiving Recipes from GE AppliancesPosted 11/19/2014
While Thanksgiving is about spending time with friends and family, the food always has a way of taking center stage. From the oven roasted turkey to the mashed potatoes with gravy, everybody looks forward to that first bite. No pressure, right?
To make planning and executing the big meal as stress-free as possible, here are some recipes that are not only simple but sure to please, courtesy of our trusty partners at GE Appliances to create in your kitchen:
A great way to get the party started is to offer up some small bites right when guests arrive. Considering the menu that lies ahead, appetizers should be light and plenty quick to whip up. Go the no-cook route with a little fruit – apricot canapés and cantaloupe with prosciutto are easy as can be.
While we all know what the main course will be, it’s the sides that really make Thanksgiving dinner sing. Classic green bean casserole and sweet potatoes are a must, but you can bring some innovation to your GE Kitchen too. Try some twists on traditions with these holiday dressing balls and Christmas crunch salad.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.