Thanksgiving Recipes from GE AppliancesPosted 11/19/2014
While Thanksgiving is about spending time with friends and family, the food always has a way of taking center stage. From the oven roasted turkey to the mashed potatoes with gravy, everybody looks forward to that first bite. No pressure, right?
To make planning and executing the big meal as stress-free as possible, here are some recipes that are not only simple but sure to please, courtesy of our trusty partners at GE Appliances to create in your kitchen:
A great way to get the party started is to offer up some small bites right when guests arrive. Considering the menu that lies ahead, appetizers should be light and plenty quick to whip up. Go the no-cook route with a little fruit – apricot canapés and cantaloupe with prosciutto are easy as can be.
While we all know what the main course will be, it’s the sides that really make Thanksgiving dinner sing. Classic green bean casserole and sweet potatoes are a must, but you can bring some innovation to your GE Kitchen too. Try some twists on traditions with these holiday dressing balls and Christmas crunch salad.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance