Thanksgiving Recipes from GE AppliancesPosted 11/19/2014
While Thanksgiving is about spending time with friends and family, the food always has a way of taking center stage. From the oven roasted turkey to the mashed potatoes with gravy, everybody looks forward to that first bite. No pressure, right?
To make planning and executing the big meal as stress-free as possible, here are some recipes that are not only simple but sure to please, courtesy of our trusty partners at GE Appliances to create in your kitchen:
A great way to get the party started is to offer up some small bites right when guests arrive. Considering the menu that lies ahead, appetizers should be light and plenty quick to whip up. Go the no-cook route with a little fruit – apricot canapés and cantaloupe with prosciutto are easy as can be.
While we all know what the main course will be, it’s the sides that really make Thanksgiving dinner sing. Classic green bean casserole and sweet potatoes are a must, but you can bring some innovation to your GE Kitchen too. Try some twists on traditions with these holiday dressing balls and Christmas crunch salad.
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona