Swimming Season is Almost Here!Posted 02/23/2016
80 degree temperatures in February can only mean one thing: swim season will be here before we know it. To get us ready for that special first plunge, we compiled a few of our favorite swimming pools and backyard environments from our Maracay Homes neighborhoods. Enjoy!
Your very own oasis, right in your backyard. Take retreat in this backyard from Artesian Ranch in Chandler.
There’s nothing like the sound of a tranquil fountain (or three) to set the tone for relaxation. This peaceful setting can be found in our Kinetic Point neighborhood at Eastmark in Mesa.
Al fresco dining at its finest at The Preserve at Hastings Farms in Queen Creek.
The perfect scene for a backyard bash, every night. Grill, swim and relax in this backyard in Verrado Palisades in the West Valley.
Interested in adding a pool to your Maracay Home? Please contact us online at www.maracayhomes.com or in person to learn more about our trusted pool partner, Blue Wave Pools & Spas. For even more pool and backyard inspiration, follow us on Houzz.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance