Swimming Season is Almost Here!Posted 02/23/2016
80 degree temperatures in February can only mean one thing: swim season will be here before we know it. To get us ready for that special first plunge, we compiled a few of our favorite swimming pools and backyard environments from our Maracay Homes neighborhoods. Enjoy!
Your very own oasis, right in your backyard. Take retreat in this backyard from Artesian Ranch in Chandler.
There’s nothing like the sound of a tranquil fountain (or three) to set the tone for relaxation. This peaceful setting can be found in our Kinetic Point neighborhood at Eastmark in Mesa.
Al fresco dining at its finest at The Preserve at Hastings Farms in Queen Creek.
The perfect scene for a backyard bash, every night. Grill, swim and relax in this backyard in Verrado Palisades in the West Valley.
Interested in adding a pool to your Maracay Home? Please contact us online at www.maracayhomes.com or in person to learn more about our trusted pool partner, Blue Wave Pools & Spas. For even more pool and backyard inspiration, follow us on Houzz.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern