Super Bowl Recipes for the Perfect At-Home PartyPosted 01/31/2013
Are you ready for some football? On Sunday, just about everyone in America will be perched on their couches watching the biggest game of the season as the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49ers. If you are a heading to a Super Bowl party or hosting one of your own, be sure to try out some of these fun football-themed recipes for that are sure to score with your family and friends
Start off the first half with appetizers set for those with the hunger of a whole football team. Forget the canned cheese dip and make some hearty Loaded Nachos. Cheese, black beans, cilantro, jalapenos and more taste event better on homemade tortilla chips, which are easier to make than you think. Or try an extra festive dish with the First Down Dip – a hot and creamy starter that’s great for the party.
While Beyoncé’s rocks the half-time show, serve up the main course star of your event. Though pizza and hamburgers are the most common foods associated with any sporting event, give the recipes a twist this year. Copy the famous White Castle Sliders into your own version for a great grab-and-go burger for racing from the kitchen to the couch. And instead of getting a pizza delivered, use this recipe for an easy Pizza in a Pan that will be devoured in seconds by your guests.
And before the winning team starts celebrating, sneak in a sweet snack. These football-shaped brownies are the perfect way to end any Super Bowl party. Or turn a classic party chip into a sweet treat with this Sweet, Salty, Frito Candy – a mix of peanut butter, Frito chips, peanut butter, brown sugar and butter.
Whatever your plans, whoever your team, enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!
- Digital Home Shopping Tools
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.