Super Bowl Recipes for the Perfect At-Home PartyPosted 01/31/2013
Are you ready for some football? On Sunday, just about everyone in America will be perched on their couches watching the biggest game of the season as the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49ers. If you are a heading to a Super Bowl party or hosting one of your own, be sure to try out some of these fun football-themed recipes for that are sure to score with your family and friends
Start off the first half with appetizers set for those with the hunger of a whole football team. Forget the canned cheese dip and make some hearty Loaded Nachos. Cheese, black beans, cilantro, jalapenos and more taste event better on homemade tortilla chips, which are easier to make than you think. Or try an extra festive dish with the First Down Dip – a hot and creamy starter that’s great for the party.
While Beyoncé’s rocks the half-time show, serve up the main course star of your event. Though pizza and hamburgers are the most common foods associated with any sporting event, give the recipes a twist this year. Copy the famous White Castle Sliders into your own version for a great grab-and-go burger for racing from the kitchen to the couch. And instead of getting a pizza delivered, use this recipe for an easy Pizza in a Pan that will be devoured in seconds by your guests.
And before the winning team starts celebrating, sneak in a sweet snack. These football-shaped brownies are the perfect way to end any Super Bowl party. Or turn a classic party chip into a sweet treat with this Sweet, Salty, Frito Candy – a mix of peanut butter, Frito chips, peanut butter, brown sugar and butter.
Whatever your plans, whoever your team, enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern