Sunrise Ridge at Tangerine Crossing Close OutPosted 07/23/2013
Time is running out on the opportunity to own a newly built home at Sunrise Ridge at Tangerine Crossing, Maracay Homes’ popular, family-friendly neighborhood at 12457 W. Wind Runner Parkway in Marana. The community is quickly approaching “sold out” status – which means the remaining homes are now available at special pricing.
Set amid greenbelts, shaded playgrounds, picnic tables and barbecue grills primed for a neighborhood cookout, Sunrise Ridge at Tangerine Crossing features one- and two-story floor plans from Maracay’s New Arizona Living Collection, a grouping of contemporary home designs carefully crafted to address the unique needs, preferences and lifestyles of post-recession Arizona homebuyers.
Sunrise Ridge’s popular Hallmark Collection home designs range from 2,491 to 4,142 square feet and offer a selection of innovative amenities, such as front courtyards, spacious great rooms, walk-in kitchen pantries, bonus/teen/game rooms, 3-car garages and more, depending on the plan. FlexDesign® options provide the opportunity customize floor plans even further. All homes are Energy Star® certified and include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for high performance and energy efficiency.
Sunrise Ridge at Tangerine crossing is conveniently located near shopping, schools and other amenities. Interested in learning more? Check out this virtual tour and contact sales executive Katie Browning at 520-744-7993.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.