Step Right Up: Move-In Ready HomesPosted 09/04/2013
Local economist Elliott Pollack reported this week that the Greater Phoenix builder inventory of single-family homes is at its lowest level in 16 years. But, don’t dismay. If you’re in the market for a Maracay home, we have plenty of move-in ready houses available in prime locations throughout the Valley and greater Tucson area.
Move-in ready homes have many charms, not the least of which is their ready-when-you-are nature. Priced from the $200,000s to the $500,000s, Maracay’s inventory homes range from 1,404 to 5,276 square feet and come in a variety of layouts. Whether you’re looking for a smaller-sized nest or adequate elbow room to accommodate a growing family, Maracay Homes likely has a house to fit your needs.
Like all Maracay homes, move-in ready residences are Energy Star® certified, include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for high performance and energy efficiency and come with 10-year structural and 2-year door-to-door warranties. Upgraded fixtures, cabinets and flooring also are available in some homes.
So, stop by our website, www.maracayhomes.com, and look around. If you like what you see, please contact one of our friendly sales representatives to learn more. We’re ready and waiting. All that’s missing is you!
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.