Step Right Up: Move-In Ready HomesPosted 09/04/2013
Local economist Elliott Pollack reported this week that the Greater Phoenix builder inventory of single-family homes is at its lowest level in 16 years. But, don’t dismay. If you’re in the market for a Maracay home, we have plenty of move-in ready houses available in prime locations throughout the Valley and greater Tucson area.
Move-in ready homes have many charms, not the least of which is their ready-when-you-are nature. Priced from the $200,000s to the $500,000s, Maracay’s inventory homes range from 1,404 to 5,276 square feet and come in a variety of layouts. Whether you’re looking for a smaller-sized nest or adequate elbow room to accommodate a growing family, Maracay Homes likely has a house to fit your needs.
Like all Maracay homes, move-in ready residences are Energy Star® certified, include Maracay Homes’ LivingSmart® program for high performance and energy efficiency and come with 10-year structural and 2-year door-to-door warranties. Upgraded fixtures, cabinets and flooring also are available in some homes.
So, stop by our website, www.maracayhomes.com, and look around. If you like what you see, please contact one of our friendly sales representatives to learn more. We’re ready and waiting. All that’s missing is you!
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern