Stay in TouchPosted 01/17/2017
Who doesn’t love to be in the know? If this includes you, putting your name on one or more of Maracay Homes’ interest lists is the best way to make sure you’re among the first to learn about all of our latest updates and offerings.
For example, Maracay Homes is hard at work preparing to unveil its first LEED Certified® homes in metro Phoenix this year at The Preserve at Adora Trails in Gilbert and Hawthorn Manor in Chandler. According to the U.S. Green Building Council, LEED Certified® homes are 30-60 percent more energy efficient than standard-construction homes due to the inclusion of “green” features, like water-saving plumbing fixtures, drought-tolerant and non-invasive plant selections, high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, Energy Star appliances, wi-fi enabled, programmable thermostats and much more.
The Preserve at Adora Trails and Hawthorn Manor also include all-single-story floor plans that help with heating and cooling costs, and fresh architecture for maximum comfort inside and out.
We’ll make sure you’re up to date on all the latest news!
- 4 Neighborhood Features That Increase Home Value
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: The Cove at Center Pointe Vistoso
- Did You Miss the Cottages at Rio Paseo Grand Opening?
- Join Us For The Cottages at Rio Paseo Neighborhood Gathering!
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Palladium Point at Eastmark
- In Your Neighborhood: October
- Featured Home of the Week: Marquis at Morrison Ranch
- Celebrate the Opening of Cottages at Rio Paseo
- Gotta Love Goodyear: Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Victory at Verrado