Stay in TouchPosted 01/17/2017
Who doesn’t love to be in the know? If this includes you, putting your name on one or more of Maracay Homes’ interest lists is the best way to make sure you’re among the first to learn about all of our latest updates and offerings.
For example, Maracay Homes is hard at work preparing to unveil its first LEED Certified® homes in metro Phoenix this year at The Preserve at Adora Trails in Gilbert and Hawthorn Manor in Chandler. According to the U.S. Green Building Council, LEED Certified® homes are 30-60 percent more energy efficient than standard-construction homes due to the inclusion of “green” features, like water-saving plumbing fixtures, drought-tolerant and non-invasive plant selections, high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, Energy Star appliances, wi-fi enabled, programmable thermostats and much more.
The Preserve at Adora Trails and Hawthorn Manor also include all-single-story floor plans that help with heating and cooling costs, and fresh architecture for maximum comfort inside and out.
We’ll make sure you’re up to date on all the latest news!
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home