St. Patrick’s Day Eats and TreatsPosted 03/17/2014
Lucky us, St. Patrick's Day is here! A holiday is a great excuse to get in the kitchen, fire up those GE Appliances and whip up some fun, festive treats for the whole family to enjoy. Here are a few delicious ideas to help bring the luck of the Irish into your home:
Irish Nachos: we can't resist an Arizona twist! Slice up potatoes in lieu of tortilla chips, bake and top with cheese, sour cream and of course, a bit of bacon.
Deviled Eggs: shake up this classic appetizer with a festive filling: guacamole! The green guac makes a perfect hue for the holiday.
Shamrockin' Pizzas: have you ever noticed how much a green bell pepper looks like a clover? Add slices atop pizzas for a fun dinner your kiddos will love.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies: for a fun twist on an all-American dessert, just add mint extract and green food coloring.
Emerald Crush: what's a celebration without a cocktail, right? Shake up some organic vodka with fresh muddled kiwi for a gloriously green drink.
Whatever you whip up in your kitchen tonight, enjoy, and may the luck of the Irish be with you. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.