St. Patrick’s Day Eats and TreatsPosted 03/17/2014
Lucky us, St. Patrick's Day is here! A holiday is a great excuse to get in the kitchen, fire up those GE Appliances and whip up some fun, festive treats for the whole family to enjoy. Here are a few delicious ideas to help bring the luck of the Irish into your home:
Irish Nachos: we can't resist an Arizona twist! Slice up potatoes in lieu of tortilla chips, bake and top with cheese, sour cream and of course, a bit of bacon.
Deviled Eggs: shake up this classic appetizer with a festive filling: guacamole! The green guac makes a perfect hue for the holiday.
Shamrockin' Pizzas: have you ever noticed how much a green bell pepper looks like a clover? Add slices atop pizzas for a fun dinner your kiddos will love.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies: for a fun twist on an all-American dessert, just add mint extract and green food coloring.
Emerald Crush: what's a celebration without a cocktail, right? Shake up some organic vodka with fresh muddled kiwi for a gloriously green drink.
Whatever you whip up in your kitchen tonight, enjoy, and may the luck of the Irish be with you. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern