Spooky Sweet TreatsPosted 10/31/2013
The jack-o-lanterns are lit, the kids are costumed and the spirit of spooky is in the air. That’s right, friends, a very happy Halloween has arrived! While the sugar rushes from trick-or-treat candies can be entertaining, enjoy some time in your beautiful kitchen tonight and whip up some holiday delights with an eerie twist. Here are a few of our fun and easy favorites:
Bone Bites: Take pretzel rods and attach a marshmallow to either end. Dip in melted white chocolate, let dry and enjoy.
Brain Cupcakes: Add cherry pie filling to the center of a traditional vanilla cupcake batter. Top with pink squiggled icing for a creepy cake.
Vampire Smiles: Cut red apples into slices and line one side of each slice with peanut butter. Line mini marshmallows along one slice, adhering to the peanut butter, and sandwich another slice on top.
Monster Eyes: Add some green food coloring to sugar cookie dough. Bake and, just before cool, add a marshmallow topped with a chocolate chip to the center to create a looker of a cookie.
What are you serving up to your little boys and ghouls this year? Whatever the treats may entail, we hope you have a happy and safe Halloween!
- Move Now or Build To Suit? Which New Home Opportunity Is Right for You?
- Outdoor Living Designed to Match Your Personality.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.