September: In The HoodPosted 09/01/2016
Summer break may be over, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop. With September’s arrival comes cooler weather, plus, a multitude of fun activities around our Maracay Homes neighborhoods. Get a workout, get messy, or just get down with some music, there’s so much fun to be had this month. Check it out:
2nd Friday Night Out In Mesa
Friday, September 9 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Bring family and friends to experience the best of downtown Mesa during 2nd Friday Night Out. Featuring more than 60 artists showcasing original artwork, food vendors, live music, and more, there’s fun for everyone. Walk around Main Street or browse Downtown Mesa shops that are open late.
Saturday, September 24 from 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Food, culture and fun, what more could you want in an event? Experience the legacy of Mexico and Latin America at Fiesta Peoria, a celebration of their rich Hispanic heritage and history. Along with live music and entertainment, attendees can experience arts and crafts vendors, delicious varieties of food, beer and margaritas, a rock wall and the kids zone, featuring inflatables, carnival rides and more.
Fitness in the District
Tuesday September 13 – Tuesday, September 27 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Break a sweat and have a blast this month at Fitness in the District at Westgate. Certified instructors will teach a 90-minute workout on stage with bumpin’ DJ beats, and a new theme to dress up for each month, from Football Frenzy to ‘80s Night! Make it a weekly family night – Fitness in the District is a free, family-friendly event every Tuesday evening through October.
Saturday, September 17 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
It’s time to roll up your sleeves, grab the kids and get messy at Messy Fest! Perfect for kids and kids-at-heart, Messy Fess features all things cluttered, chaotic and untidy from massive mud pits, mashed-potato tug-of-war, food fights and more. Break free from the ordinary and focus your energy on fun – good, messy fun! Don’t worry, there will be two human “car washes” and a splash zone to tidy up afterwards.
- Join us for the Grand Openings of The Vista at Granite Crossing and Rio Paseo
- Why You Should Get an Exclusive Tour of Villages at Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The Meadows
- 3 Reasons to Live in a Green Home
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week – Victory at Verrado
- The Vista at Granite Crossing Construction Update
- In Your Neighborhood: January
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Santa Catalina
- The Vista at Granite Crossing – An Outdoor Lovers Paradise
- Maracay LEED-ing the Way in Energy-Efficient Homes