September: In The HoodPosted 09/01/2016
Summer break may be over, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop. With September’s arrival comes cooler weather, plus, a multitude of fun activities around our Maracay Homes neighborhoods. Get a workout, get messy, or just get down with some music, there’s so much fun to be had this month. Check it out:
2nd Friday Night Out In Mesa
Friday, September 9 from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Bring family and friends to experience the best of downtown Mesa during 2nd Friday Night Out. Featuring more than 60 artists showcasing original artwork, food vendors, live music, and more, there’s fun for everyone. Walk around Main Street or browse Downtown Mesa shops that are open late.
Saturday, September 24 from 2 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Food, culture and fun, what more could you want in an event? Experience the legacy of Mexico and Latin America at Fiesta Peoria, a celebration of their rich Hispanic heritage and history. Along with live music and entertainment, attendees can experience arts and crafts vendors, delicious varieties of food, beer and margaritas, a rock wall and the kids zone, featuring inflatables, carnival rides and more.
Fitness in the District
Tuesday September 13 – Tuesday, September 27 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Break a sweat and have a blast this month at Fitness in the District at Westgate. Certified instructors will teach a 90-minute workout on stage with bumpin’ DJ beats, and a new theme to dress up for each month, from Football Frenzy to ‘80s Night! Make it a weekly family night – Fitness in the District is a free, family-friendly event every Tuesday evening through October.
Saturday, September 17 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
It’s time to roll up your sleeves, grab the kids and get messy at Messy Fest! Perfect for kids and kids-at-heart, Messy Fess features all things cluttered, chaotic and untidy from massive mud pits, mashed-potato tug-of-war, food fights and more. Break free from the ordinary and focus your energy on fun – good, messy fun! Don’t worry, there will be two human “car washes” and a splash zone to tidy up afterwards.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance