Sendera Place Opens in Chandler March 21Posted 03/18/2015
Spring is in the air, which means home-buying season is officially underway. What better way to get into the spirit of the season than to join Maracay Homes this weekend, as we introduce Valley homebuyers to our much-anticipated Sendera Place community in south Chandler?
We’re inviting homebuyers to come out this Saturday, March 21, from noon-3 p.m., to help us celebrate the grand opening of Sendera Place with a neighborhood gathering. While here, guests can tour new model homes, check on the progress of the community swimming pool, speak with our Maracay Homes sales team and mingle with potential new neighbors.
Located at the corner of Gilbert and Ocotillo roads, Sendera Place offers 79 homesites in a private, gated setting located just minutes from Chandler’s iconic downtown area, major East Valley employment centers, shopping, dining and other amenities.
Six one- and two-story floor plans from our Monogram Collection, ranging from 1,404 to 2,492 square feet, highlight the strategic thinking that went into the creation of Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection (for example, a standard kitchen outlet at Sendera Place even comes with a USB port for your electronics). Home designs include spacious great rooms, walk-in kitchen pantries, front courtyards and much more, depending on the plan. Home prices start in the mid-200’s.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact sales representative Sharon Lord at 480-219-2916. See you Saturday!
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.