Sendera Place Opens in Chandler March 21Posted 03/18/2015
Spring is in the air, which means home-buying season is officially underway. What better way to get into the spirit of the season than to join Maracay Homes this weekend, as we introduce Valley homebuyers to our much-anticipated Sendera Place community in south Chandler?
We’re inviting homebuyers to come out this Saturday, March 21, from noon-3 p.m., to help us celebrate the grand opening of Sendera Place with a neighborhood gathering. While here, guests can tour new model homes, check on the progress of the community swimming pool, speak with our Maracay Homes sales team and mingle with potential new neighbors.
Located at the corner of Gilbert and Ocotillo roads, Sendera Place offers 79 homesites in a private, gated setting located just minutes from Chandler’s iconic downtown area, major East Valley employment centers, shopping, dining and other amenities.
Six one- and two-story floor plans from our Monogram Collection, ranging from 1,404 to 2,492 square feet, highlight the strategic thinking that went into the creation of Maracay Homes’ New Arizona Living Collection (for example, a standard kitchen outlet at Sendera Place even comes with a USB port for your electronics). Home designs include spacious great rooms, walk-in kitchen pantries, front courtyards and much more, depending on the plan. Home prices start in the mid-200’s.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact sales representative Sharon Lord at 480-219-2916. See you Saturday!
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home
- South Phoenix: The Next Big Thing