Savor the Flavors of FallPosted 10/24/2012
The weather here in Arizona has finally found the perfect temperatures that have been long awaited by locals and part-time residents alike. Our triple digit days have (thankfully) given way to 80 degree sunshine and those coveted crisp evenings. We seem to have settled into that sweet spot just in time to remind us all why we love living here so much.
For many Arizona homeowners, celebrating a season change starts at home, most specifically, in the kitchen. From peppermint in the winter to fresh vegetables each spring, seasonal recipes are the perfect way to enjoy a new time of year with family and friends. This fall, kitchen creations are all about pumpkin, spice and everything comforting and nice. Be it hearty white chicken chili or pumpkin spiced muddy buddies (you read that right), we’ve gathered up a few of our favorite fall recipes. Get in the kitchen, get inspired and savor the season. Enjoy!
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.