Savor the Flavors of FallPosted 10/24/2012
The weather here in Arizona has finally found the perfect temperatures that have been long awaited by locals and part-time residents alike. Our triple digit days have (thankfully) given way to 80 degree sunshine and those coveted crisp evenings. We seem to have settled into that sweet spot just in time to remind us all why we love living here so much.
For many Arizona homeowners, celebrating a season change starts at home, most specifically, in the kitchen. From peppermint in the winter to fresh vegetables each spring, seasonal recipes are the perfect way to enjoy a new time of year with family and friends. This fall, kitchen creations are all about pumpkin, spice and everything comforting and nice. Be it hearty white chicken chili or pumpkin spiced muddy buddies (you read that right), we’ve gathered up a few of our favorite fall recipes. Get in the kitchen, get inspired and savor the season. Enjoy!
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern