Save The Date! The Preserve at Hastings FarmsPosted 03/13/2014
Last week, we introduced blog readers to Queen Creek’s newest neighborhood, The Preserve at Hastings Farms. Next week, we officially will open the doors, giving everyone a chance to check out the new community, model home and all of the amenities that make new Queen Creek homes ones you don’t want to overlook.
On Saturday, Mar. 22, The Preserve team will welcome guests for a full interactive tour from noon to 3 p.m. Visitors will be able to tour the new model home and learn more about the six, one- and two-story floor plans from the Hallmark Collection that will soon makeup the 89 available home sites. Ranging from 2,436 to 4,376 square feet, the plans will boast a broad array of features from Maracay Homes’ acclaimed New Arizona Living Collection and standard ENERGYSTAR®-certified features from our LivingSmart® Program.
If you are unable to make it on Mar. 22 and are interested in a home at The Preserve at Hastings Farms, be sure to connect with sales representative Mary Unes at 480-987-0200.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.