Save The Date! The Preserve at Hastings FarmsPosted 03/13/2014
Last week, we introduced blog readers to Queen Creek’s newest neighborhood, The Preserve at Hastings Farms. Next week, we officially will open the doors, giving everyone a chance to check out the new community, model home and all of the amenities that make new Queen Creek homes ones you don’t want to overlook.
On Saturday, Mar. 22, The Preserve team will welcome guests for a full interactive tour from noon to 3 p.m. Visitors will be able to tour the new model home and learn more about the six, one- and two-story floor plans from the Hallmark Collection that will soon makeup the 89 available home sites. Ranging from 2,436 to 4,376 square feet, the plans will boast a broad array of features from Maracay Homes’ acclaimed New Arizona Living Collection and standard ENERGYSTAR®-certified features from our LivingSmart® Program.
If you are unable to make it on Mar. 22 and are interested in a home at The Preserve at Hastings Farms, be sure to connect with sales representative Mary Unes at 480-987-0200.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern