Safety First: Chandler and GilbertPosted 10/11/2016
Our beloved East Valley communities of Gilbert and Chandler are once again turning heads on a national level. The Phoenix suburbs are being touted by Law Street, a major national news site, as two of America’s top 10 safest cities with populations over 200,000. The website determined the rankings using 2015 statistics from the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Uniform Crime Report.
According to the data, Gilbert was recognized as the second safest city in the nation for the fourth time, surpassing places like Virginia Beach, Virginia; Santa Clarita, California; and even Scottsdale, Arizona. Meanwhile, Chandler ranked tenth overall, dropping a couple spots from last year’s number eight position.
Both Gilbert and Chandler are no strangers to the national spotlight. In fact, in 2014, Gilbert was ranked as the 20th best community to live in by 24/7 Wall St., a New York-based financial news and opinion website. Similarly, in 2015, Chandler received attention as one of the top family-friendly cities in the country by Livibility.com, a leading online resource for researching communities.
Of course, we don’t need accolades and rankings to know that Chandler and Gilbert are the quintessential places to raise a family and enjoy life to the fullest. Just ask the residents at any of our five Maracay Homes neighborhoods situated throughout these high-demand communities – we’re willing to bet they share the same sentiment. With budding high-tech industries, award-winning schools, diverse dining and entertainment options and eclectic arts scenes – in addition to high safety rankings — there truly is something for everyone to love.
For more information on Maracay’s Gilbert and Chandler neighborhoods, please visit www.MaracayHomes.com.
- Join us for the Grand Openings of The Vista at Granite Crossing and Rio Paseo
- Why You Should Get an Exclusive Tour of Villages at Rio Paseo
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Estates at The Meadows
- 3 Reasons to Live in a Green Home
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week – Victory at Verrado
- The Vista at Granite Crossing Construction Update
- In Your Neighborhood: January
- Move-In Ready Home of the Week: Santa Catalina
- The Vista at Granite Crossing – An Outdoor Lovers Paradise
- Maracay LEED-ing the Way in Energy-Efficient Homes