Rio Paseo Construction UpdatePosted 09/18/2017
Anticipation is building in Goodyear, where the construction of Maracay Homes’ latest community, Rio Paseo, is winding down.
When the community opens for sale this fall, homebuyers will have their pick of two neighborhoods, the Villages and the Cottages, each with unique community amenities and Flex Design® floor plans, as well as Maracay’s LivingSmart® program for high performance and cost efficiency. All homes will be Energy Star® certified and registered with the certification goal of LEED Certified® standards from the U.S. Green Building Council.
The gated Villages at Rio Paseo neighborhood of single-family detached homes will have a private community pool, fitness center and shaded play structure. The Cottages, Maracay’s first ever condominium community, will be comprised of 117 condominium homes with two-story floor plans, including a carriage home option that offers a garage and entry on the first floor and is entirely livable on the upper level. Rio Paseo’s prime location will offer life within walking distance to Goodyear’s foremost shopping and dining district, parks, high-performing schools and more.
Stay up to date on all things Rio Paseo by signing up for the interest list! You can join the Villages interest list here, or the interest list for the Cottages here. Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at (623) 404-4038 or NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com for more information.
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring