Reduce, Reuse, RecyclePosted 04/18/2017
Whether planting a tree, volunteering for an environmental charity or writing a letter to your congressman about a specific cause, Earth Day is a chance for all of us to slow down and appreciate the beauty of our planet.
This Saturday, April 22, more than 50,000 partners from 196 countries will come together to celebrate healthy, sustainable living while addressing climate change and protecting the Earth for future generations. At Maracay Homes, we are joining the celebration by inviting residents and guests to visit any of our Phoenix- or Tucson-area neighborhoods this Saturday and receive a free reusable LivingSmart® bag made from recycled materials, available while supplies last. We’ll also share how our LivingSmart® program can help individuals and families live healthier, reduce energy consumption, use sustainable resources and lower their utility costs.
From preserving water supplies and conserving energy consumption to recycling resources and promoting healthy living, we continually strive to live and build with the environment in mind. So, join us this Earth Day and help us celebrate this precious place we call home.
Happy Earth Day!
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.