Rancho Del Cobre to Debut in Oro ValleyPosted 04/25/2014
Our newest community, Rancho Del Cobre, is set to open on Saturday, May 3 in Oro Valley. The intimate Tucson-area enclave will feature 68 homesites with all one-story home designs ranging from 2,723 to 3,845 square feet and priced from $369,000 to $447,000.
The community is located just south of Tangerine Road on La Cholla Boulevard, offering future owners stunning views of the surrounding Catalina and Tortolita mountain ranges. The seven available floorplans from the Hallmark, Imperial and Paragon collections each offer a broad selection of features from our New Arizona Living Collection. Highlights include spacious great rooms for centralized gatherings, walk-in kitchen pantries for additional storage and a secret passageway from the master closet to the laundry room for convenient access cater to today’s post-recession buyer. Bonus/Teen/Game Room options, Jack-n-Jill bathrooms, front courtyards, three- to four-car garages, and more, depending on the plan, round out the offerings.
Join us on Saturday, May 3 as we celebrate the opening of Rancho Del Cobre at a special neighborhood gathering from noon – 3 p.m. For more information, view the full interactive floor plans online or call sales representative Colleen Kallish at (520) 297-2470 to schedule a tour.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.