Rancho Del Cobre to Debut in Oro ValleyPosted 04/25/2014
Our newest community, Rancho Del Cobre, is set to open on Saturday, May 3 in Oro Valley. The intimate Tucson-area enclave will feature 68 homesites with all one-story home designs ranging from 2,723 to 3,845 square feet and priced from $369,000 to $447,000.
The community is located just south of Tangerine Road on La Cholla Boulevard, offering future owners stunning views of the surrounding Catalina and Tortolita mountain ranges. The seven available floorplans from the Hallmark, Imperial and Paragon collections each offer a broad selection of features from our New Arizona Living Collection. Highlights include spacious great rooms for centralized gatherings, walk-in kitchen pantries for additional storage and a secret passageway from the master closet to the laundry room for convenient access cater to today’s post-recession buyer. Bonus/Teen/Game Room options, Jack-n-Jill bathrooms, front courtyards, three- to four-car garages, and more, depending on the plan, round out the offerings.
Join us on Saturday, May 3 as we celebrate the opening of Rancho Del Cobre at a special neighborhood gathering from noon – 3 p.m. For more information, view the full interactive floor plans online or call sales representative Colleen Kallish at (520) 297-2470 to schedule a tour.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season
- Fall decorating with a modern twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community
- Dig into fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation