Rancho Del Cobre to Debut in Oro ValleyPosted 04/25/2014
Our newest community, Rancho Del Cobre, is set to open on Saturday, May 3 in Oro Valley. The intimate Tucson-area enclave will feature 68 homesites with all one-story home designs ranging from 2,723 to 3,845 square feet and priced from $369,000 to $447,000.
The community is located just south of Tangerine Road on La Cholla Boulevard, offering future owners stunning views of the surrounding Catalina and Tortolita mountain ranges. The seven available floorplans from the Hallmark, Imperial and Paragon collections each offer a broad selection of features from our New Arizona Living Collection. Highlights include spacious great rooms for centralized gatherings, walk-in kitchen pantries for additional storage and a secret passageway from the master closet to the laundry room for convenient access cater to today’s post-recession buyer. Bonus/Teen/Game Room options, Jack-n-Jill bathrooms, front courtyards, three- to four-car garages, and more, depending on the plan, round out the offerings.
Join us on Saturday, May 3 as we celebrate the opening of Rancho Del Cobre at a special neighborhood gathering from noon – 3 p.m. For more information, view the full interactive floor plans online or call sales representative Colleen Kallish at (520) 297-2470 to schedule a tour.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern