Rancho Del Cobre to Debut in Oro ValleyPosted 04/25/2014
Our newest community, Rancho Del Cobre, is set to open on Saturday, May 3 in Oro Valley. The intimate Tucson-area enclave will feature 68 homesites with all one-story home designs ranging from 2,723 to 3,845 square feet and priced from $369,000 to $447,000.
The community is located just south of Tangerine Road on La Cholla Boulevard, offering future owners stunning views of the surrounding Catalina and Tortolita mountain ranges. The seven available floorplans from the Hallmark, Imperial and Paragon collections each offer a broad selection of features from our New Arizona Living Collection. Highlights include spacious great rooms for centralized gatherings, walk-in kitchen pantries for additional storage and a secret passageway from the master closet to the laundry room for convenient access cater to today’s post-recession buyer. Bonus/Teen/Game Room options, Jack-n-Jill bathrooms, front courtyards, three- to four-car garages, and more, depending on the plan, round out the offerings.
Join us on Saturday, May 3 as we celebrate the opening of Rancho Del Cobre at a special neighborhood gathering from noon – 3 p.m. For more information, view the full interactive floor plans online or call sales representative Colleen Kallish at (520) 297-2470 to schedule a tour.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home