Queen Creek Named to America’s Friendliest TownsPosted 12/20/2012
For many, selecting a home is more than the house itself. Rather, it is about finding community; a neighborhood where families can become friends and allies for one another. A friendly community can make all the difference in making a house feel like home. To help folks find these idyllic places, Forbes teamed up with Nextdoor.com to compile a list of America’s Friendliest Towns.
One of the fifteen that made the cut hits close to home- quite literally as Maracay Homes has communities there! With a population of nearly 27,000 Queen Creek, Ariz. is a quaint desert oasis with a healthy spirit of community pride. The town is known for locally-operated farms and businesses, such as Schnepf Farms and Queen Creek Olive Mill, as well as festivals and events that bring residents and visitors together. The volunteer network is strong and owner-occupancy rates are among some of the highest in the state.
The newest neighborhood in Queen Creek, Montelena, opened just this past summer, offering homeowners a series of entirely new, flexible Maracay Homes floorplans. Not only a friendly town, but a developing one, Maracay will boast three Queen Creek communities by the middle of 2013.
The latest additions will include Villagio, a stunning neighborhood enclave conveniently situated southeast of Queen Creek and Sossaman Roads. Villagio will be the first to offer Maracay’s newest home designs – the 5000 series. The majority of the 135 homesites feature north/south exposure and nearby access to the Queen Creek nature trail. Not to mention, a future population of very friendly neighbors.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.