Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Palladium Point at EastmarkPosted 06/01/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is located at Palladium Point at Eastmark in Mesa. The 4,310 square-foot two-story home features six bedrooms, four bathrooms and a 4-car garage. With upgraded features, wood-look tile throughout and plentiful space, this home could be the perfect summer hangout for your family.
The gourmet kitchen features Monte Cristo upgraded granite countertops and staggered white cabinets, accented by a custom tile backsplash. The nook allows for a seamless flow during busy family mornings, while the more formal dining room is perfect for intimate family dinners.
The living area lends itself to plenty of natural light and is the perfect spot to relax during the day.
At the end of the day, head upstairs to the master bedroom, complete with a double sided walk-in closet and custom en-suite bathroom.
Like what you see? You’re in luck. Purchase this home by June 30, 2017 and receive a G.E. Stainless Steel Counter Depth Refrigerator and G.E. front load washer & dryer. Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern