Move-in Ready Home of the Week: Palladium Point at EastmarkPosted 06/01/2017
This week’s move-in ready home is located at Palladium Point at Eastmark in Mesa. The 4,310 square-foot two-story home features six bedrooms, four bathrooms and a 4-car garage. With upgraded features, wood-look tile throughout and plentiful space, this home could be the perfect summer hangout for your family.
The gourmet kitchen features Monte Cristo upgraded granite countertops and staggered white cabinets, accented by a custom tile backsplash. The nook allows for a seamless flow during busy family mornings, while the more formal dining room is perfect for intimate family dinners.
The living area lends itself to plenty of natural light and is the perfect spot to relax during the day.
At the end of the day, head upstairs to the master bedroom, complete with a double sided walk-in closet and custom en-suite bathroom.
Like what you see? You’re in luck. Purchase this home by June 30, 2017 and receive a G.E. Stainless Steel Counter Depth Refrigerator and G.E. front load washer & dryer. Contact our New Home Specialist Pam Meyer at NewHomes@MaracayHomes.com or (480) 889-3713 to schedule a tour.
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes
- Less clutter, more style: modern storage ideas for spring