Palladium Point: 53 of Eastmark’s Best SitesPosted 07/14/2016
Predicted by Phoenix Magazine to be one of the Valley’s top 10 Hottest Neighborhoods of 2020, Eastmark in Mesa is fast-becoming the place to be for families of all types looking to plant their roots in one of the most innovative neighborhoods in the country.
The massive master-planned community spans more than 3,200 acres, making it larger than many Valley cities. And, it sits on one of the metropolitan area’s best locations, sandwiched between Apple’s new data command center and Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport. But Eastmark is also making its “mark” for its beautiful design, which seamlessly blends residential areas, resort features, major employment hubs, educational facilities, commerce centers and recreational spaces – all conveniently connected by an expansive 100-acre Great Park featuring walking trails and pathways, a lake and riparian stream, splash pad and large event pavilion. It’s truly an oasis in the desert.
At Maracay Homes, we love Eastmark so much, we’ve built five distinct neighborhoods throughout the vibrant community, including our newest, Palladium Point, which houses 53 of the best homesites within the “city limits” of this five-square-mile neighborhood.
It’s not just the prime location that makes Palladium Point so special. We’ve chosen this neighborhood to highlight two of our most popular series of home designs – our Signature and Marquis series. Featuring one- and two-story plans, ranging from 2,278 to 4,310 square feet, the home designs offer selections like spacious great rooms, walk-in kitchen pantries, secret passageways from laundry to master closet, bonus rooms, 3-car garages, inviting exteriors and more, depending on the plan. Not to mention, all of the homes boast high-end cabinets and fixtures, granite countertops, built-in double ovens, 36” gas cooktops, and are conveniently located near a spacious green belt park with a shaded ramada, basketball court and swing set.
For more information on Palladium Point, please visit www.MaracayHomes.com or contact Maracay’s New Homes Specialist, Pam Meyer, at (480) 889-3713.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance