Oro Valley at a GlancePosted 01/08/2016
With just slightly more than 42,000 residents, Oro Valley is a small town that packs a big punch. For further proof, just take a look at these statistics compiled by the Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce. Educated residents, solid home values and plenty of wide open spaces – not to mention Oro Valley is home to its own University of Arizona campus, a children’s museum and a vibrant dining and shopping scene.
These are just a few of the many reasons we’re excited about our new Center Pointe Vistoso community, scheduled to open early this year in Oro Valley. Find out more at www.centerpointevistoso.com.
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.