Oro Valley at a GlancePosted 01/08/2016
With just slightly more than 42,000 residents, Oro Valley is a small town that packs a big punch. For further proof, just take a look at these statistics compiled by the Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce. Educated residents, solid home values and plenty of wide open spaces – not to mention Oro Valley is home to its own University of Arizona campus, a children’s museum and a vibrant dining and shopping scene.
These are just a few of the many reasons we’re excited about our new Center Pointe Vistoso community, scheduled to open early this year in Oro Valley. Find out more at www.centerpointevistoso.com.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern