Oro Valley at a GlancePosted 01/08/2016
With just slightly more than 42,000 residents, Oro Valley is a small town that packs a big punch. For further proof, just take a look at these statistics compiled by the Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce. Educated residents, solid home values and plenty of wide open spaces – not to mention Oro Valley is home to its own University of Arizona campus, a children’s museum and a vibrant dining and shopping scene.
These are just a few of the many reasons we’re excited about our new Center Pointe Vistoso community, scheduled to open early this year in Oro Valley. Find out more at www.centerpointevistoso.com.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance