Oro Valley at a GlancePosted 01/08/2016
With just slightly more than 42,000 residents, Oro Valley is a small town that packs a big punch. For further proof, just take a look at these statistics compiled by the Greater Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce. Educated residents, solid home values and plenty of wide open spaces – not to mention Oro Valley is home to its own University of Arizona campus, a children’s museum and a vibrant dining and shopping scene.
These are just a few of the many reasons we’re excited about our new Center Pointe Vistoso community, scheduled to open early this year in Oro Valley. Find out more at www.centerpointevistoso.com.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.
- Neighbors Became Friends at the Avance After Hours Celebration.
- 10 Spooky Things to Do in Gilbert.
- Welcome Home to Life on the Smart Side.
- Fall in Love with Arizona This Season.
- Fall Decorating with a Modern Twist.
- The Meadows: A Vibrant West Valley Community.
- Dig Into Fall with the Gilbert Farmers Market.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living.