One Week Left: Fill Our House With LovePosted 12/13/2012
The hustle and bustle of the holiday season is in full swing. Arizona locals and area visitors can been seen swarming shopping centers, art fairs, markets and more in search of the perfect gifts everyone on their list. But for those who are unable to enjoy the crisp winter air and a stroll among these festively adorned locales, Maracay Homes is asking our friends to kindly add one more item to their treasure hunt.
In the final week of our annual event, Maracay Homes communities are continuing to collect toys for children of all ages currently hospitalized for the holiday season with life-threatening illnesses. Simply purchase a gift to be donated to a child via the Starlight Children’s Foundation and drop it off, unwrapped, at one of our nearby neighborhoods. Spreading holiday cheer to children in need is as simple as that.
This year’s toy drive is coming to a close on Friday, December 21! Please remember to add a Starlight child to your holiday shopping list this week and help Fill Our House With Love. For more information, give us a call at 480-970-6000.
- What to do with extra room.
- Preparing Your Springtime Garden.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.