NHQ Silver Award Winner: Maracay HomesPosted 10/26/2015
Superior workmanship and outstanding customer service are foundational values at Maracay Homes – which makes our recent receipt of a National Housing Quality (NHQ) award all the more satisfying.
Maracay Homes was recognized as a Silver Award winner at the NHQ award ceremonies earlier this month during the Housing Giants Leadership Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. The NHQ program – sponsored by Professional Builder magazine — was established in 1993 to recognize residential construction companies for excellence in quality achievement and to promote awareness of customer-focused quality. Award entries are judged each year by a distinguished panel of experts, which evaluates the role quality plays in construction, business management, sales, design and warranty service, among other business practices.
Following the judges’ examination of Maracay Homes’ entry, their subsequent on-site evaluation of the company, and interviews with team members, the panel unanimously agreed Maracay Homes possesses an excellent understanding of which elements drive customer satisfaction, and consistently provides a high level of value. Judges included former NHQ Award winners and quality-management experts.
Maracay Homes is grateful to receive this award, and even more honored to deliver quality homes and customer service to our homebuyers each and every day.
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern
- Living the Good Life at Rio Paseo in Goodyear
- In Your Neighborhood: Valentine’s Day Edition
- Living Like a Local at The Lakes at Annecy
- Live Like a Local in Chandler with Our Windermere Ranch New Home Advisors
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance