NHQ Silver Award Winner: Maracay HomesPosted 10/26/2015
Superior workmanship and outstanding customer service are foundational values at Maracay Homes – which makes our recent receipt of a National Housing Quality (NHQ) award all the more satisfying.
Maracay Homes was recognized as a Silver Award winner at the NHQ award ceremonies earlier this month during the Housing Giants Leadership Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. The NHQ program – sponsored by Professional Builder magazine — was established in 1993 to recognize residential construction companies for excellence in quality achievement and to promote awareness of customer-focused quality. Award entries are judged each year by a distinguished panel of experts, which evaluates the role quality plays in construction, business management, sales, design and warranty service, among other business practices.
Following the judges’ examination of Maracay Homes’ entry, their subsequent on-site evaluation of the company, and interviews with team members, the panel unanimously agreed Maracay Homes possesses an excellent understanding of which elements drive customer satisfaction, and consistently provides a high level of value. Judges included former NHQ Award winners and quality-management experts.
Maracay Homes is grateful to receive this award, and even more honored to deliver quality homes and customer service to our homebuyers each and every day.
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home
- South Phoenix: The Next Big Thing