NHQ Silver Award Winner: Maracay HomesPosted 10/26/2015
Superior workmanship and outstanding customer service are foundational values at Maracay Homes – which makes our recent receipt of a National Housing Quality (NHQ) award all the more satisfying.
Maracay Homes was recognized as a Silver Award winner at the NHQ award ceremonies earlier this month during the Housing Giants Leadership Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. The NHQ program – sponsored by Professional Builder magazine — was established in 1993 to recognize residential construction companies for excellence in quality achievement and to promote awareness of customer-focused quality. Award entries are judged each year by a distinguished panel of experts, which evaluates the role quality plays in construction, business management, sales, design and warranty service, among other business practices.
Following the judges’ examination of Maracay Homes’ entry, their subsequent on-site evaluation of the company, and interviews with team members, the panel unanimously agreed Maracay Homes possesses an excellent understanding of which elements drive customer satisfaction, and consistently provides a high level of value. Judges included former NHQ Award winners and quality-management experts.
Maracay Homes is grateful to receive this award, and even more honored to deliver quality homes and customer service to our homebuyers each and every day.
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home?
- Personalizing Your New Home with Flex Spaces.
- Digital Home Shopping Tools.
- New Canopy Community Offers an Abundance of Outdoor Amenities.
- New vs. Resale. (Spoiler: It’s not even close)
- Canopy’s Essence Comes to Life with Sculptor Otto Rigan.
- Veterans Oasis Park, The Oasis in Your Backyard.
- Learn All About Arroyo Seco with Our New Home Advisor.
- Get To Know Your Neighbors.
- Get to Know Spur Cross with Our New Home Advisors.