NEWS: Housing Market Becomes Key Economic DriverPosted 11/28/2012
After many years of dismal headlines and harsh news, the real estate market is gaining even more ground, now being dubbed a key economic driver as other sectors are seeing more significant slowing. According to the Wall Street Journal, an improving housing market is giving the nation’s economy it’s largest boost since the market boom– and Maracay Homes is happily seeing the affects.
This increase in demand, in combination with rising rents and increased household formations, pushing our home inventories to their lowest levels in years. In the Valley
, Maracay Homes sold out of four of our 12 developments this year. To respond to the trend, we are set to open 10 new Phoenix housing communities in the next six months.
To learn more on this exciting time for builders and buyers alike, read the full article from The Wall Street Journal.
- Learn all about Avance with our New Home Advisors
- Get to Know Deseo with Our New Home Advisors
- Green Living Tips for Earth Month
- Celebrating Earth Month in Arizona
- What’s cooking in your kitchen? The latest design trends.
- Last Chance to Experience Life at Center Pointe Vistoso in Tucson
- Bricks, brunches and brainstorms: The Warehouse District in Downtown Phoenix
- Spruce Up Your Space for Spring
- Things to do this spring in Phoenix and Tucson
- Introducing the year’s hottest interior trends: Desert Modern & Southwestern