NEWS: Housing Market Becomes Key Economic DriverPosted 11/28/2012
After many years of dismal headlines and harsh news, the real estate market is gaining even more ground, now being dubbed a key economic driver as other sectors are seeing more significant slowing. According to the Wall Street Journal, an improving housing market is giving the nation’s economy it’s largest boost since the market boom– and Maracay Homes is happily seeing the affects.
This increase in demand, in combination with rising rents and increased household formations, pushing our home inventories to their lowest levels in years. In the Valley
, Maracay Homes sold out of four of our 12 developments this year. To respond to the trend, we are set to open 10 new Phoenix housing communities in the next six months.
To learn more on this exciting time for builders and buyers alike, read the full article from The Wall Street Journal.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home