NEWS: Housing Market Becomes Key Economic DriverPosted 11/28/2012
After many years of dismal headlines and harsh news, the real estate market is gaining even more ground, now being dubbed a key economic driver as other sectors are seeing more significant slowing. According to the Wall Street Journal, an improving housing market is giving the nation’s economy it’s largest boost since the market boom– and Maracay Homes is happily seeing the affects.
This increase in demand, in combination with rising rents and increased household formations, pushing our home inventories to their lowest levels in years. In the Valley
, Maracay Homes sold out of four of our 12 developments this year. To respond to the trend, we are set to open 10 new Phoenix housing communities in the next six months.
To learn more on this exciting time for builders and buyers alike, read the full article from The Wall Street Journal.
- The Advantages of Model Home Living
- Growing Up in Gilbert
- Explore Copper Bend with our New Home Advisors
- Back to School Prep
- Staying Cool in the Arizona Summer Heat
- Summer Essentials to Transform your Home into a Staycation
- The Importance of Owning a LEED® Certified Home
- Meticulously Modern Housing Trends Inspired by Avance
- Father’s Day Fun Around the Valley
- Maracay Brings Alexa-Integrated Living into Thoughtfully Designed Homes