NEWS: High-end Housing RecoveryPosted 10/23/2012
The Arizona Republic turned an eye to the housing market this past Saturday, reporting that high-end homes are seeing a comeback and that the demand for new homes continues to soar.
“Demand for new homes in metro Phoenix has doubled since last year. Builders are starting new developments, again,” reported Catherine Reagor, real estate reporter for The Arizona Republic.
The article highlights the recent opening of Maracay Homes’ newest community, Montelena, which debuted in Queen Creek earlier this month. The neighborhood boasts six brand new floorplans ranging from nearly 3,000 to just over 5,000 square feet, starting from the low $300,000’s.
The opening of Montelena serves to aide in the demand for new homes in Phoenix, a market that has, in many ways, been serving as the nation’s barometer for real estate on the rise. With U.S. housing starts hitting a 4 year high in September, Phoenix new homes communities will continue to develop, including those from Maracay Homes as we serve to meet the needs of our turn-around town.
- The Alta Model Has Arrived.
- How to Plan the Perfect Outdoor Dining Experience.
- Make Your Home More Merry.
- HomeSmart for the Holidays.
- Warm and Cozy: 4 Ways to Turn Your Space into a Winter Retreat.
- Explore Your Artistic Side in Gilbert.
- Maracay Helps School District Secure Land for New School.
- The Top 3 Reasons to Live in a Single-Story Home.
- Ceilings with Charisma: 4 Design Trends to Elevate Your Space to New Heights.
- Gilbert Regional Park is Ready for Fun.