NEWS: High-end Housing RecoveryPosted 10/23/2012
The Arizona Republic turned an eye to the housing market this past Saturday, reporting that high-end homes are seeing a comeback and that the demand for new homes continues to soar.
“Demand for new homes in metro Phoenix has doubled since last year. Builders are starting new developments, again,” reported Catherine Reagor, real estate reporter for The Arizona Republic.
The article highlights the recent opening of Maracay Homes’ newest community, Montelena, which debuted in Queen Creek earlier this month. The neighborhood boasts six brand new floorplans ranging from nearly 3,000 to just over 5,000 square feet, starting from the low $300,000’s.
The opening of Montelena serves to aide in the demand for new homes in Phoenix, a market that has, in many ways, been serving as the nation’s barometer for real estate on the rise. With U.S. housing starts hitting a 4 year high in September, Phoenix new homes communities will continue to develop, including those from Maracay Homes as we serve to meet the needs of our turn-around town.
- Maracay Celebrates Three Grand Openings to Kick Off 2019
- New Year, New Home: 3 Tips for Homebuyers
- Good Times by Design: Holiday Entertaining & Floor Plans at Avance
- Learning About Lakeview Trails at Morrison Ranch with New Home Advisor Katrina Harless
- The Holiday Season’s Most Exciting Events in Phoenix
- Best Hiking in Your Backyard
- The Perfect Gift for Every Adventurer on Your List
- Light up the Night this Holiday Season
- A Backyard Like No Other: South Mountain Preserve
- Why Choose a Move-In Ready Home